Reviews for Frozen Winter
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
The liberal left hates fags and is just using gays as useful idiots. Look it up and see what liberal socialist countries (like Cuba) always do to the fags. It is what all the muslims the liberals are importing to Canada will do to the homosexuals. Want to see homos being killed and dumped from the top of buildings? Keep supporting Trudeau and it will happen! :D
King Keith chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
Hm, I must admit I never expected something like this happening, that is a fanfiction of a fanfiction. Even if it is not canon in I am seriously amused! Already first chapter, and problems abound for the OC. I cannot make a sounder judgement than this currently. But I do look forward to the developments.
GhostXavier chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
When I wrote 36, I certainly wasn't expecting it to spawn an offshoot response fic that continued to follow the dreaded cycle. Definitely taking a note of this one to see where it leads.

I found Marina interesting thus far. From what it appears, she's got only a decent grasp on rather powerful ice generation/manipulation. She also let her anger get the better of her, essentially creating an aftershock that relabeled the first earthquake into a foreshock. The escalation is very interesting and immediate since you started this story off on a tense and dramatic note. Freezing a subjective perpetrator getting caught in a split moment of vengeance, while bad enough, is far more explainable and redeemable than taking several bystanders with her.

Dare I say you put Marina on... thin ice.

Horrendous puns aside, I'll be following this before I can have a full opinion. The basis is straightforward and the problems are already sky rocketing, so it's just a matter of seeing how Marina and the story develops. This is in addition to other OCs that will be appearing later. I look forward to the inevitable verbal, or maybe physical, clashes of subjective interests & opinions. Good luck in your endeavor.
Holix25 chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
To me, its actually no one's fault; things just snowballed into a situation that couldn't be avoided. Gabby couldn't give up because she (along with Gudao) is burdened with the Hero's Curse: The Fate of the World as she works to restore human history in the frontlines as well as handling the paperwork that comes with maintaining Chaldea and its residents thereby making it inevitable to alienate some people like Valeria and Kiyohime even though she is socially likeable due to her optimism (which is REALLY, REALLY good with in comparison with the other Servants) even though the events of the Singularities were pretty traumatizing which shows her strength. Kiyohime just out of her mad enhancement so of course she retained some of her spitefulness plus she is still wrapped up in her past and not letting go but she IS a Heroic Spirit; their legends make up for most of who they are. As for Valeria Delaqua; based on what I read, is a dominant woman who seems have to be mostly focused on her duties and is really independent; in a short summary, stoic to a fault (I really like her spirit and hot bod, of course; hey, Imma dude) but because of what she gives off when making first impressions she pretty much distanced herself from everyone who wants to be close to her and understand her; remaining further alone (so she might only few associates to talk to) as it were from her subordinates plus she is NOT a Master; she really isn't pressured as much as Gabby even though they are working towards the same goal.
AnonMan chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
This looks like a fun ride. That latest fragment of his really got the thought train going. It really was captivating. Eager to see more of this too!
kingawesome chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
Nice...

I don't do SYOC's, but I'll be eager to read more of this story.