Reviews for Cold
Nyu chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Nah, movieverse was always better :P I love this story tho.
Frodo's sister chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
This is a well written story. I liked how you portrayed Faramir's thoughts when he regretted how he had first treated Frodo and Sam.
IreneHolmes chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
I, like you, am a book-canon fan. But movieverse Faramir is much more fun to write. Another fantastic job :)
andaere chapter 5 . 8/1/2009
Cute story. I liked how Sam and Frodo gradually began to trust Faramir. And I like Faramir. He's a good guy, despite everything.

Thanks for writing. :)
Anawey chapter 5 . 2/10/2006
Wow. I like this. I really do.
bethahnee chapter 5 . 3/31/2005
This story was very sweet. Frodo and Faramir are definitely two of my very favourite characters, and this one was one of the best I have ever read concerning them. Keep up the good work!

Anargil _
lindahoyland chapter 5 . 11/6/2004
Beautiful.I love the way Faramir cares for Frodo and resists the ring.
Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 5 . 2/22/2004
This is such a beautiful story! I love the tenderness of Sam in this, and how he cares so much for Frodo. It's so contenting, and makes me feel satisfied. Beautiful job!
I just recently got into LotR fanfic, and so this is the first one I've loved enough to actually leave a review. Now I need to read the rest of your work! :)
Leia
Lorie chapter 5 . 9/3/2003
Really loved this story. Faramir's attempts to be a healer and gain Sam's trust are such a nice "missing scene" to the movie T. And his thoughts about his father and Boromir, the reminders of Gandalf's teachings, and his musings on pride are all wonderful.
Pernauriel chapter 5 . 8/8/2003
I thought it was very good.
jodancingtree chapter 5 . 5/27/2003
This is wonderful - and what a skillful blending of movieverse with book canon!
Jack Nolan chapter 5 . 4/22/2003
Bravo...masterpiece. Some genuine thoughts and ideas. I always wondered what was going on in some of their heads. Seriously a different out take to other things I have read ( and not bothered to review as they are...) True LOTR shines through. Looking forward to reading your writting in the future.
Kay chapter 5 . 4/8/2003
Wonderful story! Thank you!
Lady Jaina chapter 5 . 4/7/2003
the ending was very sweet! i enjoyed!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/4/2003
OOh, yeah. Good ending. It didn't lag on for too long, but let us have some excellent insight on the characters. Movie Faramir slightly disappoints me, but your fic made me evoke a little more sympathy for him. I especially loved how you highlighted Sam's distrust of Faramir-'twas a very nice touch. Thanks!