Reviews for Cold
rowan chapter 1 . 8/22/2018
I LOVE this. What I really like is the bit where Faramir's thinking about being treated like a lakcey- he always was, in my opinion, arrogant and brisk/condesending to Sam. I actually wrote a fanfic about Sam and Faramir fighting after the war of the ring. In the book, Sam became a counciler to Aragorn, and DEFINETLY didn't like how Faramir treated him. Even th movies got this perfectly: When Faramir askes Frodo about Sam, Sam answers roughly. When Faramir releases them, Sam is like "you don't deserve a cookie or meetig basic standards of human decency. Also, you're a classless classist git. Wait, why is the gaurd still hodding me?" *shoves his hand off*
Nyu chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Nah, movieverse was always better :P I love this story tho.
Frodo's sister chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
This is a well written story. I liked how you portrayed Faramir's thoughts when he regretted how he had first treated Frodo and Sam.
IreneHolmes chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
I, like you, am a book-canon fan. But movieverse Faramir is much more fun to write. Another fantastic job :)
andaere chapter 5 . 8/1/2009
Cute story. I liked how Sam and Frodo gradually began to trust Faramir. And I like Faramir. He's a good guy, despite everything.

Thanks for writing. :)
Anawey chapter 5 . 2/10/2006
Wow. I like this. I really do.
bethahnee chapter 5 . 3/31/2005
This story was very sweet. Frodo and Faramir are definitely two of my very favourite characters, and this one was one of the best I have ever read concerning them. Keep up the good work!

Anargil _~
lindahoyland chapter 5 . 11/6/2004
Beautiful.I love the way Faramir cares for Frodo and resists the ring.
Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 5 . 2/22/2004
This is such a beautiful story! I love the tenderness of Sam in this, and how he cares so much for Frodo. It's so contenting, and makes me feel satisfied. Beautiful job!
I just recently got into LotR fanfic, and so this is the first one I've loved enough to actually leave a review. Now I need to read the rest of your work! :)
Leia
Lorie chapter 5 . 9/3/2003
Really loved this story. Faramir's attempts to be a healer and gain Sam's trust are such a nice "missing scene" to the movie T. And his thoughts about his father and Boromir, the reminders of Gandalf's teachings, and his musings on pride are all wonderful.
Pernauriel chapter 5 . 8/8/2003
I thought it was very good.
jodancingtree chapter 5 . 5/27/2003
This is wonderful - and what a skillful blending of movieverse with book canon!
Jack Nolan chapter 5 . 4/22/2003
Bravo...masterpiece. Some genuine thoughts and ideas. I always wondered what was going on in some of their heads. Seriously a different out take to other things I have read ( and not bothered to review as they are...) True LOTR shines through. Looking forward to reading your writting in the future.
Kay chapter 5 . 4/8/2003
Wonderful story! Thank you!
Lady Jaina chapter 5 . 4/7/2003
the ending was very sweet! i enjoyed!