Reviews for Highschool DxD: Devils, Dragons and Demonic Artifacts
Tohka123 chapter 20 . 1/13
Glad your back, but sad that this is the last chapter, ether really enjoyed and well respect your decision really enjoyed and as always keep up the hard work! But quite a lovely way to end it!
Wacko12 chapter 1 . 1/12
wait is this a boy or girl OC?
Guest chapter 19 . 11/27/2017
Where’s the new one
Kerlongsj Evert Orlejov chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
A Dutch fanfic author, that's a rare thing to have here. I'll do this review in English for safety measures. Reply in a language you want. So far, this looks solid. Ikoraiza, where the hell did you google up that name? So far. I don't know what to think. I am normally not that Much for a harem taking OC but for now, I'll give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

Grammar is solid and the setting is well paced, I like this story. So I won't go too far.
Saluut.
Tohka123 chapter 19 . 9/29/2017
Hey no problem stuff happens!

Really enjoyed this chapter keep up the hard work!
LarryTheCableGuy123 chapter 6 . 8/20/2017
your fucking oc takes Akeno, Koneko, Kuroka and he fights Riser! Im not liking your oc at all now
Tohka123 chapter 18 . 8/15/2017
Another fantastic chapter as always!

Oh boy there really getting the embarrassment treatment wit there parents there! Quite a touching way to end the chapter!

Tohka123 chapter 17 . 7/27/2017
Another amazing chapter as always! True theirs lot of other things to write about and such! Maybe a cool quest or something! Ehh sorry to hear it wasn't to pleasant to write out the rating game! Glad to hear your health's becoming much better!

Fufu~ getting naught already that early in the morning ;P
Looks like they have quite the plan going in there for sure!

Well what a a rating game, quick and to the point so dont worry. That roof top final stand though! Well looks like Rias came out victories! Nice little ending there!

Tohka123 chapter 16 . 7/20/2017
Another amazing chapter! Hey dont worry take your time!

Well so everyone's back together again, Iko and his girl have some more intimate times with each other. Koneko showing off her new form! Again Smut was done quite well!

Ah yes the rating games are right around the corner!
Against Rias no less! Damn that ending sequence though hes quite still a lot to learn!

Tohka123 chapter 15 . 7/4/2017
Another Fantastic chapter as always!

Dont worry about the slow updates, sorry to hear that the medicines is doing a number in you. Again hope you have a swift fast recovery!

So reality has set in there married and to make the deal sweater they've made love as a married couple!

Well Saji and Issei are still standing with the training from the Blaze Meteor Dragon huh.

Akeno and her father are also hard at training and spend some much need quality time together. Xenovia and Irina also quite hard at work as well.

Learn abit more of Tsubaki. Rias and her are traning quite hard as well. Cant forget Kuroka and Koneko, having some quality sister bonding time and training quite hard.

Some more quality time there spending together and some more love making!

Smut was quite well done as always!

Again hope you have a swift recovery and get better soon!

Tohka123 chapter 14 . 6/16/2017
As i said before dont push yourself to much!

So there wedding day has finally come around huh!

So looks like everyone bonded a little more with ins Iko group!
Even Rias and Iko get even closer and give each other some advice!

Well hes taken Sona's last name, at this point wasnt to much a shocker since well hes done so much already and is quite caring. First the peerage and now the last name! Hes quite romantic and charismatic! huh!

Well they definitely deserve the rest, they can make up the night of passion on there Honey Moon!

Primevere chapter 13 . 6/3/2017
Sad to hear there won't be any updates soon, but I'll wait for more great chapters.
Just rest well and don't worry too much
Tohka123 chapter 13 . 6/2/2017
Oh my i hope its nothing to serious! I hope you recover swift and fast and come back twice as strong!

Dont Worry about the Story right now, focus on yourself and on getting better! So no rush at all, i am sure all the readers of your story also understand as well!

Best of wishes!

Get Better Soon!
IceKnight13 chapter 12 . 5/31/2017
great chapter as always, I really like that koneko got her moment.

however I'm still confused as to why this story isn't more popular.
Tohka123 chapter 12 . 5/31/2017
Quite another well done chapter, Fluff was quite well done lol. Some good old Sona X Iko moments yep there getting closer to doing the deeds by they gotta have self control till the wedding!

Oh my Looks Koneko is becoming bolder huh, no doubt because of her Sister! Hehe~ Gotta love Iko teaching both Sisters how to swim! Poor Kuroka clinging onto Akeno :P.

Well looks like they done the deed half way, Smut was done well! Hehe~ Looks like Kuroka and Akeno are giving some useful tips.

Cant wait till the Rating Game and Wedding!