Reviews for Shang's Adventure
Tokyo Rabbit chapter 12 . 10/21/2003
Wow, I totally forgot about this story. I'm so glad it ended nicely. Sweet and simple. An enjoyable story. Kudos.
Jhs Rockerbaby chapter 12 . 8/29/2003
awe! that's the sweetest ending! I love that ending. Brings back memories from when I first read it. It rocked then and it still rocks now!
Jhs Rockerbaby chapter 4 . 8/29/2003
This is the coolest fanfic. I've read it before but i loved it then and I love it now!
Nayeli Gold chapter 12 . 8/23/2003
Aw! I think you should write a sequal or something!I dunno what more there is to say though...

But yeah! I've been waiting so long for this to come out! It was worth it though!

~Rhia
Lynn12 chapter 12 . 8/22/2003
Great story! I do hope that you write more, you are a very good writter and i think you should continue to write more of your stories!
Eowyn chapter 11 . 8/21/2003
Sooner... OKAI! It's been months since you updated this!
Angela chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
I am crazy about Mulan and I have read the whole story before. It's my favorite Mulan Fanfic in the world!1
Dragon Spirit Fighter chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
very cool. keep writing! I can't wait to see how this turns out
kaio chapter 11 . 6/5/2003
marry them! marry them! buwhahahaha _ ahh those two are such a cute couple... and i'm glad shang was not angst for too long _
Nayeli Gold chapter 11 . 5/18/2003
oh gesh! you can't stop a chapter there!

Rhia
Lynn12 chapter 11 . 5/12/2003
good job, its ok I got projects to do so i havent had time to write mine. Please continue!
Nayeli Gold chapter 10 . 5/9/2003
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed for such a long time! This is awsome! I can't wait till you write sum more!

Rhia
Tori7 chapter 10 . 4/7/2003
OMG! I'm a huge fan of Mulan, what a great story. I think this story is wonderful, I hope you continue it. _~

~*Tori*~
Tokyo Rabbit chapter 10 . 4/3/2003
I like this story and hope to see more soon, but these chapters are too short! That and the story flows too quickly, as if rushed. Never feel like you have to spare detail. Still like it though. Write more NOW!
Lynn12 chapter 10 . 4/3/2003
Oh yeah, lol Go get your man, lol. Good job!
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »