Reviews for The Grey Area
powerrangersoflight chapter 10 . 10/1/2020
Please update soon! I would like to see what happens next!
andak chapter 10 . 8/3/2020
I loved reading this story. excellent work
synchromelen chapter 10 . 3/24/2020
Please continue writing this story! I would love to see how it progresses! I'm already fully invested in Artemis (what an awesome character! I love her)!
kept123 chapter 10 . 2/19/2020
More chapters please
ceres575 chapter 10 . 9/30/2019
update
Tigerworld chapter 10 . 7/1/2019
I just found this story tonight and read it all in one go and I want to tell you it is absolutely amazing I love the family you have built with Artemis and the black/malfoy family they are so caring and protective of each other and the natural and amazing friendships and partnership built up between artemis and hermione I can't wait to see luna to become apat of that and i can't wait for the girls to find out what Artemis is and that they are her mates.
P.s also low key rooting for draco to win over harry and for them to become a thing because the train scene between the two boys and between Artemis and hermione killed me with cuteness.
Otaku of Anime chapter 10 . 5/9/2019
The chapter was amazing as always. I’m really looking forward to what all will happen next too
ThunderClaw03 chapter 6 . 5/8/2019
Great job keep it up. Dumbledore is a minpulating person and needs his head checked. Update soon
midnightwolf201 chapter 10 . 5/8/2019
It's so good to see an update! As they are always worth waiting for
naruto11222 chapter 10 . 5/7/2019
Cool. Do you take request
Alkeniw Andilite chapter 10 . 5/7/2019
Yes! I love this story so much, I'm so glad it updated!
And hey, Artemis knows her mates now. I wonder how soon she'll reveal herself to them. And it seems Dumbledore is evil in this story, so that'll be interesting.

Voldemort is coming back, then? It'll be intriguing, with the Malfoys technically on his side, but the kids probably not. Unless Voldemort isn't a cruel, heartless guy in this story, but I've only read one story where he isn't, so I don't have much of an expectation for that.

And is Drarry going to be a thing in this? It'd be cool IMO. Now, just who to set up Jasmine with...Maybe she is with Fleur? Ooh, that'd be great!

I love your work, please keep it up!
marlastiano chapter 10 . 5/7/2019
Raingirl49th chapter 9 . 11/2/2018
Some stories just make you wanna beg for more,
DarkWolfz397 chapter 9 . 8/7/2018
I really like this, please continue.
tallon2692 chapter 9 . 8/1/2018
my guess would some kind of charm?
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »