Reviews for Sin
mendesana chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
cool story
enderspartan 119 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Arwen's vengeance...
me: OH MY NOTCH THAT WOMEN'S ODDS OF SURVIVAL ARE LOWER THAN THE ODDS OF A HOBBIT KILLING A BALROG !
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This was really good. I like that you didn't shy away from the taboo, and even though it's wrong...I am glad that you had the scenario of the woman taking the pleasure rather than a man.

I would look forward to reading a second installment that shows their inevitable union ;) and how they both get the evil woman to back-off. And then a nice 'down-the-road' epilogue on the revenge would satisfy me thoroughly.

Maybe I have a little sin inside myself too ;)
Katie chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
You need to finish this!
Ghost of Eternity chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Too lazy to log in. Anyway, I love this. If you could write a sequel, that would be awesome.
Aly chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
*swoon*

I loved it.

eClaps

-aly-
Lady Parcifal chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Amazing, stunning... beautiful. Really well-written and great characterisation. I can just imagine Arwen and Faramir ripping Lothiriel's eyes out. LOL. (j/k)

I'd love to see more of there a sequel coming? :)
Lady-Willowish chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
wow! i like this! u Must keep writing! I'll be checking back soon! There better be more soon! love it! :)
Nikita3 chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Please write more, they should be more Arwen/Eowyn pairings.
Petite Samedi chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
Absolutely gorgeous and stunning.

I love this pairing and your work was beautifully crafted, especially with that twist at the end. Will there be more? It can definitely stand on its own, but a continuation wouldn't disappoint.
xiv chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
This is a beautiful story. It is well constructed and intricate, a marvelous creation. You've captured the manner of speaking perfectly, as well have made it flow with canon.
The Slythrin Dragon chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
very cool
Ella Diver Sophis chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Have read before elsewhere, but it's very atmospheric, very alive.
Celebaldion chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
It's a shame there aren't more Eowyn/Arwen pairings out there. I'd like to see a sequal to this one. I've never really thought of the Eowyn/Eomer approach before, but I can see how it would work (and be fun to read about). Although the beginning and the end were a little rough (can't put my finger on why) the meat of the story played out nicely.
foreverjaded chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
*is speechless* very well written, good storyline and surprising twist with Eomer at the end-well done! (I'd ignore Tolkien Freak if I were you!)

Kat x