Reviews for Of Snow and Dark Water
Guest chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Pretty.
sunneedee chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Your descriptions are beautiful, great stuff
yesyyy chapter 7 . 5/23/2012
I hate falling in love with abandoned fics. It's very well written though and I've enjoyed every moment of it. Wish you would continue, even it's been years. I know one girl who's read it :)
Deanadelyon chapter 7 . 3/9/2012
I'm wondering if you are ever going to continue this? It's brilliant, so you should. :) If not, it's a great partial-story anyway, really terrific read. Your style is so amazing.
Gellert Grindleward chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Hi there~ May I translate this fiction into Chinese,please?

Although this is written rather long ago,I still find it most beautiful.I love translating,and I'm quite good at you are afraid that translated work would lose the original one's attributes and language style,I assure you that wouldn't I'm a very serious translator,and my Chinese language skill is enough for polishing the language.

If you do let me do it,I'll let you know about the Chinese reader's reviews as soon as I finish it.

Your sincerely Gellert
purrfus chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
Oh wow. From the coming together to the falling apart.

Dumbledore - even his issues have issues.

Its been a while. Sometimes real life gets in the way and the muse goes away. I set an alert just in case.
purrfus chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
Surprise surprise. Malfoy and Potter. Lucius and Riddle.

Thank you.
purrfus chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
Sweet - not cloying - but kind of tingly and tart.
purrfus chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
The institution of higher learning is a good thing.

The long, slow dance is entrancing.
purrfus chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
Draco's perspective, and Lucius not flying off the handle - very interesting choices.

The initiation scene - erotic and creepy - very well done.
purrfus chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
A definite talent for tantalizing description.
T chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
there is five years since this story was updated, but i must say althoght that i really loved the story. Wonderful language.
xXbefuddledXx chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Hey,

I've reviewed over a year ago now and you replied with an assurance that you have not given up on this story. Well neither have i given up on hope that one day you'd continue it. How is it going now? Or have you abandoned this fic?
twistedbrain chapter 7 . 1/21/2008
This really is an amazing story. I just found this the other day, and it's amazing. It's really, really sad that it's discontinued. Just wanted to let you know; this is GREAT.
Katharina chapter 7 . 11/21/2007
You've obviously discontinued this story, which is a real shame. It's so well-written, absolutely spellbinding. But thank-you for writing.