Reviews for Write Your Letters in the Sand
Ghostwriter chapter 30 . 8/5
Oooh I like it. Well done.
IndigoAndTheFandoms chapter 30 . 7/16
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH PLEASE CONTINUE IT! Also if you could somehow work in something where Sam complains about having to parent Jack, that would be amazing!
yuiop chapter 30 . 5/23
Nice
bingos-gal chapter 30 . 4/20
PLEASE don't stop, I LOVE this story!
Deansfan chapter 19 . 3/28
Oh wow. This chapter is really good. You really made the emotions they were feeling seem so real! This is fantastic
GinnySong chapter 30 . 12/30/2017
Yay! Sam is back - back again! *insert bad dancing here* Keep up the great work, and have a wonderful day!
Kiki1770 chapter 30 . 12/19/2017
It would be cool if Dean also came back. I'm curious about how this story might end.
Doclover chapter 30 . 12/13/2017
zz5 chapter 30 . 12/13/2017
Woo! We're up till season 12 Sam!~ Thanks for the update & happy holiday!:)
writingtrainingwheels chapter 30 . 12/13/2017
OK that chapter answers my what about yellow eyes in this universe. This chapter was a nice way of connecting part 1 and 2. And yeah how would he tell them about Jack and Mary and the alternate dimension even if he wanted to.
bagelcat1 chapter 30 . 12/13/2017
Cool, it's neat to see how things have changed between the two dimensions. I find the timeline for the alternative Winchesters a bit confusing, but that might be me. Keep it up!

Have a great holiday - and don't feel pressured to post if life gets in the way. You are entitled to a break too.
GinnySong chapter 29 . 12/10/2017
Oh my gosh! I will repeat myself once more: this story is amazing! I absolutely love the character development and the bonding! I can't wait to see what Future!Sam thinks of it! Keep up the great work, and have a wonderful day!
Doclover chapter 29 . 12/8/2017
Guest chapter 29 . 12/8/2017
I'm glad they get along here. I got why Sam was having such a hard time, but it still made me sad that he never made peace with John before his death. At least somewhere they are happy. Nice work!
bagelcat1 chapter 29 . 12/7/2017
This is really interesting, to think about the Winchesters not only learning from what Sam told them, but bonding together as a family instead of shaking apart. It makes me a little sad that this Sam is not going to meet Jessica or go to Stanford, but I'm intrigued so see where you take this next.