Reviews for Write Your Letters in the Sand
Doclover chapter 30 . 12/13
zz5 chapter 30 . 12/13
Woo! We're up till season 12 Sam!~ Thanks for the update & happy holiday!:)
writingtrainingwheels chapter 30 . 12/13
OK that chapter answers my what about yellow eyes in this universe. This chapter was a nice way of connecting part 1 and 2. And yeah how would he tell them about Jack and Mary and the alternate dimension even if he wanted to.
bagelcat1 chapter 30 . 12/13
Cool, it's neat to see how things have changed between the two dimensions. I find the timeline for the alternative Winchesters a bit confusing, but that might be me. Keep it up!

Have a great holiday - and don't feel pressured to post if life gets in the way. You are entitled to a break too.
GinnySong chapter 29 . 12/10
Oh my gosh! I will repeat myself once more: this story is amazing! I absolutely love the character development and the bonding! I can't wait to see what Future!Sam thinks of it! Keep up the great work, and have a wonderful day!
Doclover chapter 29 . 12/8
I'm glad they get along here. I got why Sam was having such a hard time, but it still made me sad that he never made peace with John before his death. At least somewhere they are happy. Nice work!
bagelcat1 chapter 29 . 12/7
This is really interesting, to think about the Winchesters not only learning from what Sam told them, but bonding together as a family instead of shaking apart. It makes me a little sad that this Sam is not going to meet Jessica or go to Stanford, but I'm intrigued so see where you take this next.
writingtrainingwheels chapter 29 . 12/6
Simple but good way to bring in Ellen and way to sneak in a cliff hanger
GinnySong chapter 28 . 11/30
Ahhh! That was sudden! But good! Keep up the great work, and have a wonderful day!
DearHart chapter 28 . 11/30
YAY! But did they really?
writingtrainingwheels chapter 28 . 11/29
You're really hitting all the big stuff right away. But you did very well And yes the puppy dog eyes and Sam's childlike bluntness just curious in this reality does John also use the gun to kill yellow eyes or is he not quite as obsessed with that in this reality.
redlite chapter 27 . 11/29
Ooh, this was so good. I like proactive Winchesters!
Doclover chapter 28 . 11/29
Are they going after the demon now
Ninja Violinist chapter 28 . 11/29
Soooooo... is the fic done?Boo. But it was a great read!

Just a minor plot point question: wasn’t Lilith freed after the Colt was used to open the Hellgate? Before then, wasn’t she sort of trapped near the Cage? I might be misremembering things but it’s a bit of a bug on my end.