Reviews for Mission Possible
burn72 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
great story!

trying to re-read it, but the FF pages are "locking up" on me
Nikki chapter 3 . 12/30/2005
LOL! This was great - loved the way it was written and the idea! Well done - and also love the way you put sam/jack ship into it, lol! Brilliant! :)
Delilah Wigglesworth chapter 3 . 9/15/2004
Oh man... you should put a warning at the beginning of this story: Don't read while drinking, may be hazardous to your health and computer.

Oh man. I laughed so hard I think I may have laughed my soda out of my nose. Ew. THIS STORY WAS HILARIOUS! Hahahahhahaha!
mishy-mo chapter 3 . 4/9/2004
hey that was deffinately one of the beest stories i've ever read. WOW! it was soo good
ng3 chapter 3 . 2/26/2003
it's a classic, no doubt about it! the ending was marvelous. i'd give the story the highest rating possible! the right amount of EVERYTHING. :)
shiplover chapter 3 . 2/22/2003
…oh my god! That was the funniest thing like ever! It was so good! And the way you made it run from one episode to the other one, it was just an amazing fanfic! I even loved the little things like i.e. flash, every now and again it made me crack up, and the way there are SGC personnel who are like shippers too! Altogether brilliant! Loved it! One of my def Favs!
anhti chapter 3 . 2/21/2003
.. was so funny. i love the comments from the girls about col. o'neil and major carter. hope u'll have a sequel.
Gater101 chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
gr8 stuffs! hope u continue it soon!
Katie chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Don't keep me in suspense!
Desanera chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Oh - SG1 gossip - the best kind!

Can't wait to see what the plan is, and I love that the main voice here is the voice of gossip.

Too fun, and I look foward to seeing where this goes next.

Keep Writing!
amber-waves chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Oh, what's going on? Don't leave us in suspense.
sg1psychopath chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Come on, you can't leave us like that. KEEP WRITING!PLEASE!