Reviews for Trials of Yuno Gasai
AnimeToonz19 chapter 11 . 1/24
All she wanted was a future with Yuki and she ended up losing him too.

Good story btw
AnimeToonz19 chapter 10 . 1/24
Oh how the tables have turned
AnimeToonz19 chapter 9 . 1/24
So this is how she got glen in the cage. I mean I know she used sleeping pills or something but I wasn’t sure how she got her parents to take them or even how she got them in the cage.
AnimeToonz19 chapter 8 . 1/24
Thank God her dad got things under control this time but I doubt he did it out of love. He should’ve stopped his wife from doing all this in the beginning.
AnimeToonz19 chapter 7 . 1/24
While the whole sneaking in a boys room thing is still creepy, I’m proud of Yuno for actually giving herself a day of freedom.

Also that mother should rot in jail forever.
AnimeToonz19 chapter 6 . 1/23
It’s cute she likes him but the stalking stuff is pretty creepy
AnimeToonz19 chapter 5 . 1/23
I feel so bad for Yuno and she’s had to do some desperate things just to survive.
AnimeToonz19 chapter 4 . 1/23
These parents are so sick! I’m ashamed to even call them humans at all!
AnimeToonz19 chapter 3 . 1/23
And this is when the insanity of Yuno began.
AnimeToonz19 chapter 2 . 1/23
The mother makes me want to jump in the story and strangle her before locking her up forever!
AnimeToonz19 chapter 1 . 1/23
While I haven’t seen this anime, I’ve definitely heard of Yuno and what she went through.
I mean why would they adopt a child if they put her through so much hell? It’s sick and wrong.
NavyDev chapter 6 . 11/27/2017
I love this story, don't get me wrong, but I have one question. Why does Yuno say that she thinks stalking is wrong, but that she has to do it? Stalkers don't consider stalking wrongthey think it's to protect and look after the object of their obsession. But I guess that depends on the person.
FanWriter110 chapter 8 . 11/18/2017
This all seems almost perfectly canon and I absolutely love it. This is the full backstory we never got to see.
BrendaAguilar chapter 11 . 4/18/2017
Applause! This is one of the greatest Mirai Nikki fanfics I've ever read! we didn't really get to know Yuno in the first world and I'm glad we got to see some of the first worlds Yuki before he died. It kinda make me sad, that the first world Yuno and Yuki didn't really end up together. I feel most people forget about the first world, but this fanfiction keeps the mind thinking. amazing story and hope to see more of your work in the future!
HopeyMcHope chapter 10 . 4/11/2017
Well jeez... this is heartbreaking. Poor Yuno. Poor sweet Yuno, driven to madness by a series of events that all began here.

Really well-written, to the point that reading it makes me feel kind of sick. I'm as impressed as I am disgusted by how horrible her life was and yet, despite all of that, her parents' fate still feels heartwrenching in the end. That means you definitely did your job. This is a super-tough read but in the best way.