Reviews for Maybe we are a fairytale
WinterInAutumn chapter 1 . 5/6
The book was well-paced and has a certain rhythm to the story lines. Skillful writing, realistic as well as unique characters (especially the hero), and a plot full of twists and turns. ... If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to hardy novelstar. top or joye novelstar. top
lolalucia10 chapter 29 . 5/2/2019
Loved this history so much Xx I cried so much times so so beautiful
Tature chapter 28 . 1/3/2019
I loved your story, and i really think you should write original stories. If you change names this is a original story. Also life sucks a lot so i hope you will write stories with happy ending. Fiction gives me happines my life cant. (Sorry about bad english, its not my native language).
Justmeandbooks chapter 29 . 12/28/2017
Fuck uuu...no really this was an amazing story. I hated the second epilogue though as you may have noticed. I hate sad endings but i pretend that the last chapter didnt happen... Overall wonderfull fic
soulelvi chapter 25 . 12/22/2017
Another sweet chapter, I loved it!
I can see through the lines all Magnus frustration, coming from doing something that he likes but without Alec being there to see him or share the moment ,and in the meantime loosing precious, really precious time he could spend with his boyfriend, doing rehearsal and fighting with that horrible Lacey, who should definitively shut up her mouth!
Anyway I love how Magnus gains his balance back with Alec, and his reason too, and the final surprise for Alec to be there was such a great gift, for both of them.
So good and well written, thank you!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/19/2017
You are evil! I cried my eyes out when I thought he was dead.
Greyisreading chapter 29 . 12/11/2017
This is so heartbreaking, yet at the same time makes me really happy?
Fairytales really don't always end good, but this shows us everyonecan move on.
This story has been amazing, sad, funny, beautiful and happy and all with such a skillfull writing and awesome dedicated author. What more could someone hope for? Both the ending are strong, emotional and fantastic. I think I like the second one more, just because I'm a sucker for drama, but still, the first one is awesome as well.
Even tho the ending were amazing I'm still sad to see the story end, so beautiful ;-;
Thank you, thank you so much for this, I really do love it and it will probably stay on my favorite list forever hehe.
(Sorry I'm late to review again, life, ya know?)
GeekFreak03 chapter 29 . 12/8/2017
I don't know whether to be happy or sad. I loved this story, I never wanted it to end. Thank you for writing it.
Ghostwriter4LullaLara chapter 29 . 12/8/2017
It was a really nice story. I like both endings... :)
CoffeeandLiterature chapter 29 . 12/8/2017
Well that one officially made me cry like a baby.
Greyisreading chapter 28 . 12/7/2017
*Crying*
This is so beautiful, and I didn't see that coming ;-;
A happy ending to such a sad fic, it made me happy :')
It's kind of sad to letthe story go tho, it's one of my favorites so far, it's just so amazing!
Well you probabaly already know I can't wait for the second ending.
As always, perfect job, I love your story.
You go girl/boy/whoever you are :)
Guest chapter 28 . 12/6/2017
APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT YOU DID
CoffeeandLiterature chapter 28 . 12/5/2017
I loved it! I thought I was going to cry!
Ghostwriter4LullaLara chapter 27 . 11/29/2017
rlly nice story! Very sad thought too...
Greyisreading chapter 27 . 11/28/2017
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! No! No! This is too much for my weak heart.
Eh it hurts so bad ;-;
Poor Magnus.
Poor Lightwoods.
Poor everyone ;-;
This is so, so, soo, heartbreaking and sad and extremely fantastic and real and well written and just freaking GOOD. I can't find better words even these doesn't feel like enough. It's just, a masterpiece, and I can't even imagine what's to come.
Honestly you gave me all the hope and then boom.
I...I just, just wow.