Sarah Zitter chapter 6 . 10/10
I love this story update on this story please. Plus let Angel and Buffy meet again and Iet them remember each other please.
Sarah Zitter chapter 6 . 7/4
I love this story you should make a sequel of this story please. Plus let Buffy become Beth again and Angel become Angelus please.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/10/2015
Guest chapter 6 . 1/5/2015
Plz finish and reunite buffy and Angel!
Chosen Forever chapter 6 . 4/21/2011
please update soon. great story.
Sarah Zitter chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
I love this story can you please continue with this story. Plus

can Angel and Buffy become Angelus and Beth the evil vampires

once more when they do the dot dot dot please In other words the s word please. Please e-mail me back at I would like to hear back from you please.
qtar1984 chapter 6 . 9/24/2009
Please write the sequel.
Karakot chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
i like it is a little confusing on how you repeet sone things but all in all it is very good.

do more soon.

Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
I had guessed about Faith, seeing where Buffy ended...and is Dawn some descendant of Elizabeth or something like that?

And whn exactly are you planning to update this fic? Because it's been a long while since you last did.
Annie chapter 6 . 7/4/2006
what happens? is buffy going to see Angel again? are you going to finish it cause i really like this story and the material.
vuzznut chapter 6 . 7/5/2005
I trully loves this story so far and please update soon.
buffynangelforever chapter 6 . 3/20/2005
I love this story please update
buffynangelforever chapter 5 . 3/19/2005
I love this story please update
wackycavegirl chapter 6 . 2/22/2005
likein it so far. 1 tiny-winy problem: ANGEL WAS SIRED IN 1753! part from that small cock-up it brill. :D
Anna chapter 6 . 1/27/2005
i just read this and i must say i was about to say dawn summers but you already answered it and i'm glad that buffy will train faith, it will be so cool and buffy will understand faith hard life because well buffy went through life or undead life longer than faith. happy writing, still some spelling error.