Reviews for The Missing Jewel of House Shacklebolt
BratGirl1983 chapter 22 . 10/15
I am really looking forward to the next chapters, please update
Hi, great story. Please update soon.
Always-Pottermore chapter 22 . 9/10
Wondering if this will continue. Have loved it.
alannalove1990 chapter 22 . 9/4
Love! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
wordsmithmusings265 chapter 15 . 8/9
Oh I knew it was Molly and Vin that betrayed them to the Prophet! But the sneak across her face is just priceless!
jackyyjoyy chapter 22 . 7/3
I love this story! I do hope you find the time to continue it soon! Great work! All of your stories are so wonderful!
cassbosca chapter 22 . 6/25
Hi yes hello! I’m in love with this story and hope all is well with you. I’m hoping for an update but understand that life happens
Sobraz chapter 22 . 6/18
I love love love love this very much.
JeanRoseElliot chapter 22 . 6/1
this is an amazing jem!
Lilliangoes chapter 22 . 5/30
I’m enjoying this story immensely and am 100% invested! It’s a wonderfully fresh twist on the common tropes and you’re writing really brings it to life. The pacing is great and makes for smooth reading; the narrative isn’t bogged down by the trivial details or lengthy descriptions which don’t move the plot along. I’m looking forward to seeing where this goes, particularly the interactions with Lucius. I’m in this for the long haul but, like any addict, I’m hoping for a fix soon. Will be holding myself over by reading your other fics in the meantime.
Please keep this story going, it’s phenomenal!
G the Headmaster chapter 18 . 4/29
Dumb Harry!
G the Headmaster chapter 16 . 4/29
Her Slytherin side is really showing
LillianVixen chapter 22 . 4/29
Oh I can't wait for the next chapter! I've just read the whole story in one day, it's so good!
Hope you update soon xoxo
G the Headmaster chapter 10 . 4/28
I was right about the beetle!