Reviews for Just One Look
FinnMac chapter 4 . 19h
First date? Tsk, tsk.
FinnMac chapter 3 . 19h
That was a smooth way to get her to come home with him.
FinnMac chapter 2 . 19h
They are too cute.
FinnMac chapter 1 . 19h
Flour, eggs, sugar... Come on girl, hurry up and pre-heat the oven!
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 8 . 23h
Beautiful story :)
Omnifarious777 chapter 8 . 6/23
Loved this story. Short and sweet
AMAZING AS ALWAYS
Fran Masen chapter 8 . 6/20
I loved the story, the only thing that put me off was the nickname, "girl" seems so impersonal.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 8 . 6/19
That was fun! Thank you
2loveybunnies chapter 8 . 6/18
Oh, this was so sweet and hot at the same time! Thank you for sharing this with us!
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 6/18
Just One Look has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
RoryCullen chapter 7 . 6/14
Edward did behave like an ass. I thought he would come back later the same evening to appologise but no he made her suffer...thinking the worst for three days. Well at least he realized his mistake and hopefully won't be repeating it.

When we are acquaintances it is appropriate to mind our own business, but when we are in a relationship it is different. I think Bella did the right thing speaking her mind in the polite, supportive and encouraging way she did. I also think Edward was right to ask her to let it go because he was not willing to, or ready to do what she was asking of him. Maybe she could have said, just think about it and then maybe he could have said ok I will. Maybe in the future that's how they will handle their disagreements because some people like Edward just need time to process before they make a decision and can't be pushed. I get that. I must admit I had forgotten Edward didn't grow up with his parents but rather with his Aunt and Uncle, I think. They are his parents now, well in every way that counts. It seems that he knows that now.
readicted chapter 8 . 6/12
Seems like these two compliment each other well and they are on the same page relationship-wise. Glad Edward was able to see the difference between Kate's attitude and Bella's and even happier that he was able to learn to accept the help from his loving, supportive parents.
readicted chapter 4 . 6/12
He goes from forward and assertive to tender and sweet to insecure and vulnerable and back. This Edward feels deeply and passionately.
readicted chapter 3 . 6/11
This Edward is very forward, dominant. I think that's his deal. That first kiss one helluva first kiss. I noticed that he ordered desert for them both without asking Bella. He did check to see if she wanted coffee. He's courteous, attentive, affectionate and sexy. Honestly very suggestive and forward, but this Bella seems to be open and responsive to his overtures, so it's all good. He seems extremely close with the 'rents. I can't believe that this fic premise-the meeting at least, is semi autobiographical. I'm impressed. My first bf used to surprise me with flowers or a card or sweet things left on my car while I was at work. It was very sweet and romantic. Funny, he was a huge mama's boy too, just like your construction guy.
1,277 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »