Reviews for Kismet
rachel.r.steiner chapter 51 . 10/8
Wow I love this pairing and story so much. Thanks so much for posting it. :)
rachel.r.steiner chapter 50 . 10/8
what is this song?
rachel.r.steiner chapter 25 . 10/8
ugh no
TL22 chapter 1 . 3/2/2020
Hi,

I see you took this story down and re-posted it. Is the story quite a bit different from your original?

I really enjoyed the original.

TL22
WizMonCruWil chapter 35 . 5/10/2019
Husky Rory! I like! And she FINALLY kisses him! Yes, girl, jump his bones! And aw yeah, they have some serious sex! Wait... they spent HOURS making love? They had a lot to cover, I guess!
statetech0 chapter 33 . 5/10/2019
Rory so wants to have his baby, she is talking to their potential daughter! Also, naming her Winnifred... nice callback to Tuck Everlasting! The whole I object sequence I was happily yelling, "Are you serious? Are you SERIOUS?!" And goddamnit, it was a dream!
ClintonBush43Obama chapter 19 . 5/10/2019
Ohhh God, she missed her chance! My heart can't take this!
Katnibellamione chapter 11 . 5/10/2019
A Ball! A Ball! We're going to a Ball! Goddamnit, now I want a Beauty and the Beast style kiss!
StarPotterTwilightHunger chapter 8 . 5/10/2019
And I think Marty's beginning to fall in love with Rory all over again! Argument is coming... angst-filled kiss, pretty please?
LawrenceDaddarioWatsonStewart chapter 7 . 5/10/2019
Attracted? She should have been attracted to him at Yale! But awww, she is falling in love...
CaliforniaTexasNorthCarolina chapter 6 . 5/10/2019
"Please tell me I've got the right number!" Man, Marty is already making her BEG! She sounds thirsty... and not just for Greek ribs!
triojediknights chapter 3 . 5/10/2019
There are not enough good Nudist fics out there! Thank GOD I stumbled on this one! Awww, Rory already longs for Marty! Slow-burns are the best!
December Jeffries1 chapter 51 . 7/6/2018
Disturbing
Goldenbassets chapter 51 . 3/12/2018
I loved it! And you've managed to sway me, a hardcore Jess and Rory lover! Although I'm not sure I can get on board with Clara being with anyone. I never liked her.
Goldenbassets chapter 49 . 3/12/2018
No Rory, bad! No Logan, no need to think on it.