Reviews for Killa Saves the Bee
Excellent story
Cina's chapter 1 . 7/27/2018
Not Emmett...
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 3/18/2018
Great continuation. I admit to being heartsick about Emmett, Quill and Embry betraying their families... but that was unfortunately life. Thanks for sharing this story.
tululah chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Very entertaining, thanks.
blondferretgirl chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
Love It!
QueenGB chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
That was fun, sexy and edgy. Killa and Bee are good together. Carlisle cheating on Esme not cool but at least it wasn't Edward on Bella. Really enjoyed it! Will you expand?
teambellaedward chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
:):)that was great please continue
mo kagen chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
Thank you!
twimima7 chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
Had to read this again cause this is the only story so far I've read that Emmett, hated his twin brother Edward so much he wanted to kill him and Bee. He had a hate on Jacob because Edward called him his brother and was jealous. Hope a story gets to be made of Killa and Bee in the near future. Good writing and well done.
twimima7 chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
I love the story, full of arousing hate, killer instinct, arranged marriages they took to heart and most of all family betrayal. Good writing.
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
Woow !
lovealipoo chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
I loved this. I suspected Emmett cause you could feel his hatred and animosity towards Jacob and Edwards relationship and him feeling as he has been replaced. Loved Bee and Killer together. Their passion and love is entrilling to read. Amazing work.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
I loved it. Never thought that Emmett was the one.
tas62 chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
I would have never suspected it to be Emmett. I love the relationship between these two so a story of the 6 years leading up to this would be great.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
Really loved it! Amazingly written!