Reviews for Fightin Irish
Dakotadeborah04 chapter 39 . 9/19
Oooo here comes drama! Ayyyeee
I love it! I really love how you show things and make the scene really there happening in front of me. Like I've said before I love your balance of speaking and action and this chapter was just another perfect example. You really know how to get your plot across in such a readable way. (Hopefully that made sense lol) and I'm such a sucker for good characters and you've set the bar so high with yours and you keep managing to top yourself. You've ruined me, I can't manage to find any books to read that I can get half as invested in as I am in your story lol
Take your time with updates, it's always worth the wait and I'll keep checking in no matter how long it takes :)
Jean-Moddalle chapter 39 . 9/19
anyone else would have been ghosted.
love the chapter, as always.

ME chapter 39 . 9/19
PLEASE UPDATE! I love you (and your story).
Viola chapter 38 . 9/16
Okay, I just had to tell you that I got my sister OBSESSED with this story, which is like a pretty big thing since she only ever reads completed... So yeah, ur welcome️
Btw love that we're hitting the strike! Ur killing me with this slow burn, BUT ITS WORTH IT!
Emmalicious chapter 38 . 9/14
yOu wAnNa gO yOu rAnDoM cReEp?!
BECAUSE I WILL GRAND BOTMA (ballet joke) YOUR SORRY SELF TO THE MOON!
Jaywing25 chapter 38 . 9/13
"muscle rippled" that line was like ecstasy! (ive never done drugs tho; im a child of god)
I just love that people see them as a couple! The feels are like UGGGGHGHH

like they were disreespcted and all about they're relationshiop but seeing other people seing them togehter makes me SO HAPPY

I like a slow burn too; it keeps you begging for more BUT THESE BUUBUUS NEED TO MAKE OUT SO MY CORTISOL LEVELS CAN STOP RAISING MY BLOOD PLEASURE
Guestanewone chapter 38 . 9/10
AHHHH an update! And such a great one! I loved seeing the thoughts running through Spot's head, how he debated with Beatle and was planning from the second he heard Rois. I like how you had him help the boys who couldn't afford the price, it was very leaderly as was telling them to sell.
I'm sad to hear that we won't be getting updates too often, but know I'm not going anywhere, I'm too invested lol I check all most everyday. You keep writing (even if it's slowly but surely) and I'll keep reading.
I'm glad your school switch is going well and hasn't been too traumatic :)
Dakotadeborah04 chapter 38 . 9/9
Great chapter love it, keep doing what your doing
Jean-Moddalle chapter 38 . 9/9
they made a short tempered and powerfull boy, very angry.
they are so screwed.

as always, love the chapter.
DreamDancer chapter 37 . 9/5
I am OBSESSED WITH THIS STORY! I love all the tie ins from both the movie and musical and my heart is seriously melting from how incredible it is! NEVER STOP WRITING! Ever!
Viola chapter 36 . 8/28
Okay, I want to let u know that I check whether or not you've update like all the time... ANYWAY this update totally made my day! It's so cute how spot is letting his guard down... And that carriage almost kiss scene? Ahhhhhhhh
I love u
Thanks ️
Dakotadeborah04 chapter 37 . 8/27
I'm in love with this story!
Jaywing25 chapter 37 . 8/26
WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO KISS?! ITS BEEN 37 CHAPTERS BUU BUUUU
I WANT TO SEE SOME ACTION AHHHHHHHH

KISS KISS KISS KISS KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SPOT AND ROIS SITTING ON A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Jean-Moddalle chapter 37 . 8/26
Kelly is a dead man, i hugely enjoyed the chapter, as always.