Reviews for Fightin Irish
Fluffymarshmallows chapter 34 . 7/10
Oh my gosh, This story has me hooked! I just read it in one sitting! I can’t belive I hadn’t found it till now. Your character development is wonderful and the way you describe Spot’s emotions makes me want to cry it’s so beautiful! Please never stop writing. I will read literally anything you post.
Emmalicious chapter 34 . 7/3
Medda! One of my many queens!
Succulentie chapter 34 . 7/2
Ok, this has to be my favorite chapter! First of all it’s new and exciting and we get to go beyond Brooklyn and into the Manhattan side of New York. I have to say I love how Spot is so protective of Rois but also still has fun at teasing her sometimes. Such as in the Kid Blink scene, you could tell that he was annoyed at Kid’s flirting with Rois and her giving the same attention back. You can also tell that he wants people to know not to try and get at Rois because (this isn’t the right word but I can’t think of any other) he already claimed her. Also love, love, love all the silly flirting and affection that is happening between them. It’s fun and silly but also caring at the same time. Like at Meddas, when he picked her up to get over the puddle, or how he kept putting his arm around her and using witty words to describe her like “present”, and the punch that she threw at him, it all just adds to the affectionate feel between the two of them. I also just have to say that I love how Meddas fun and exciting but also caring and motherly towards the Newsies and Rois. And about Czech, I truly hope I convinced you to give him a chance and I cannot wait to hear your “ideas” for him. And let me just add that I cannot believe you fit all that action and detail into a short chapter I truly find that amazing, though it might just be because I ramble on but it surprised me. Ok, that’s really all I cannot wait for the next chapter to be posted, this story just keeps me on the edge of my seat, and especially this chapter, I hope the next one comes out soon!
Jaywing25 chapter 34 . 7/2
BUU BUUU! I CHOKED ON MY SPIT! OH MY GAWD HE KISSED HER FOREHEAD! SPOT, FREAKING, KING OF BROOKLYN, CONLON, KISSED HER FOREHEAD! ESE, YOUR FF MAKES ME SO HAPPPY! Ok, now that I've calmed down. Things are moving, I see them, I see them getting closer. I like how comfortable they are with each other. My favorite part is that they're getting so close but they don't even know it or they just ignore it for their sakes. Very lovely, it adds a little spice of excitement 'cause I'm just patiently , sitting here on my butt, waiting for them to figure it out. I'm excited to see what they're going to do next chapter since Mr. Conlon winked and kissed her forehead. Imma die over here from the feels but 'is cool, 'is worth it.
Viola chapter 34 . 7/1
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I cannot wait for the upcoming girl talk! Please tell me there's upcoming girl talk
I love the way u wrote kid blink! And that kiss? I mean, Spot finally made a move...
Anyway, thank you for that extra ray of sunshine in my summer.
And... Are we gonna see Racetrack at all? Because I love him and I kinda want to see your take on the guy.
Thanks!
Jean-Moddalle chapter 34 . 7/1
i am a happy reader, well done.

Salut JM
NightWish373 chapter 34 . 7/1
I love Medda so much what a woman!
Guestanewone chapter 34 . 7/1
AHHHH a kiss! Ok not like a KISS but this was so much better! Mad love for the little pieces of character building! Can't wait for more!
Emmalicious chapter 33 . 6/27
Why are these two precious children being teases? Just kiss already!
Jaywing25 chapter 33 . 6/25
oH MU GAWD! Everytime Spot calls her pretty I like die inside, I need to fan myself I get so excited.
UHHHH and that line "his sunkissed tan clashes with her pearly complexion" baby baby baby delicious. this ff is gonna give me an overdose of the feels! TOO MANY FEELS
Succulentie chapter 33 . 6/25
OMG my heart, I cannot. His story just keeps pulling me in deeper and deeper and I LOVE it. I love the way that you make them read each other with their eyes and facial expressions, it really helps to see the true meaning of them to each other. Also I love but hate that you make them want each other but also that you add in the factor of which they sort of are holding back on it, almost like they can’t or shouldn’t. It’s truely a sort of longing desire that is set between them. Also I love how long that chapter was just saying(lol). And about Czech. I really hope I can convince you but I have no idea how! I guess if you add him more into the story it can be another character that the readers can fall for or hate(I sure hope not though). He can be the caring sort of “dad” if you will. And I know that, that is really Spot’s duty but he would be the more caring one (especially since he is knowledgeable with medicines and how to take care of injuries) and not as tough but a little bit a it a player. Idk that’s just how I see it. And I mean I’m already falling for him so it would just be nice to see more of him..and maybe a love interest?(I’m sort of a hopeless romantic lol) It is your story though and I’m only making suggestions.(some of which I hope you take) Oh! I also love that you are starting to throw in the Newsies from Manhattan into the story it gives it a familiar but still mysterious feel. I also can’t wait until they get back to Brooklyn so there will be more of a story in the natural setting of the story. So again that’s truly all until the next story. I hope that I have somewhat persuaded you into adding more of Czech to the story! Ok that’s all see you next story!
Guestanewone chapter 33 . 6/25
OH GOODNESS I SHIP IT! I've shipped it since the beginning but wow! Keep writing because I want to keep reading! Such a phenomenal chapter, might be my favorite so far :)
Hakunaaaa Matataaaa chapter 33 . 6/25
awwww what a lovey dovey chapter! xD love itttt finally some form of emotion going through! can't wait for the next chapter!
Hakunaaaa Matataaaa chapter 32 . 6/25
Gotta love Rois, trying to take spot off his High horse lol!
Love this!