Reviews for Do Ut Des
GraceZ chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
LOVE IT
Guest chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
So confusing, so confusing. I don't know were to read or who's talking (point of view).
I think it would be best if you at least mention who's point of view it is.
It makes it a lot better to read and pleasant.
wolfspace chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
wow. this is great!
darkSkiesReignyDei chapter 12 . 9/16/2010
you should have placed this in launch/ tien category not bulma and vegeta its really misleading... anyway, i loved how original you story is.. its nice to read a different portrayal of launch's character. hope you get a beta or re edit this story just to polish it up...
Tomo chapter 32 . 4/13/2009
Wow, this is like a dream come true! LOL : ) I vividly remember being mesmerized by your story about FOUR YEARS ago(!) and at that point you'd stopped at the chapter where Lunch was assigned to care for the unconscious Tenshinhan. I don't remember exactly how I lost your story (I have the impression it was on a different server- you would know better than I do) but considering I'm a huge TxL fan it was so agonizing, to stop before anything started!

I have to admit, though, it was the best four-year cliffhanger of my life, lol

Just as I remember, your divergent plots remain independently engaging yet delightfully entwined. Most of all I admire your character development...I love even your original characters! There seems to be a heavy use of fate and drama in this story, but it's fitting considering the setting and culture. Your story is like a puzzle...I can't wait to see the last pieces...sigh! Thank you so much for continuing this wonderful story!
omnipotent Porunga chapter 32 . 4/2/2009
wow, terrific plot, wonderful handling of characters, and most importantly, the writer in you evolved during the course of the fic. (of course, 6 years IS a lot of time... lol)

needless to say, i read the whole fic (up to chapter 32) in one go, and i am amazed by it.

keep up the good work, update soon. :)
Marie A chapter 31 . 7/7/2008
Holy crap... I love your story. I love the plot and wow i can't wait to see what happens when vegeta, bulma, chi chi and goku return. i hope you can update soon but it's okay if you cant.
Flub chapter 30 . 5/8/2008
Oh! man this is getting realy, really exiting!

noo...

Vegeta and Bulma are doing o well, ad then stupid Vegeta senior comes around and ruins it all! *cries*

and Goku and Chi-chi, so sweet

I really love your fic, and witing style, and .. everyhing "

what I aspecially admire is when Chi-chi ust puts the fire back on. The way you describe her feelings, that was really awsome.

ah well. I hope you update soon!
glorIa chapter 30 . 4/20/2008
you're amazing

i love this story very much

your chapters a long and actionpacked and i love it

cant wait to read more soon!
A Serious Authoress chapter 7 . 4/20/2008
Haha...I loved the part with the bushes:

It's just a bird..

More rustling.

So it's a just a very big bird..

That made me laugh. : )
A Serious Authoress chapter 6 . 4/20/2008
This chapter didn't seem forced to me at all. I thought it flowed nicely. I just saw your story in the New Chapter page and started reading. So far I've been enjoying it. Can't wait to see what happens with all our Virgins! : )
Morgain Croix chapter 29 . 1/16/2008
Goku's back! great adventure, nice chapter, will Bulma have the corage to loud her fears? I expect the next chapter with no nails already. Please continue soon. I love your fic and his long chapters.
Shades of Crimson chapter 29 . 12/19/2007
I really, really loved this chapter. It wasn’t as eventful as the last few, but I still respect you for being able to produce these all without simply being fillers. Seriously, this plot is developing so well and I recently went back and read the last few chapters, and they have been my favorites so far.

I apologize for my absence. College tends to keep me away from reading and writing, however, now that it’s break I have all sorts of time (being home and jobless, heh) and I am so glad I found the time to re-hook myself to this story!

The characters are progressing so well and it seems like the relationships are developing quite well. I’m a little confused about the coliseum bit, but I’m sure that that will be cleared when the time comes.

Anyways, as always, I’m awaiting another chapter. This has seriously turned into something wonderful and I hope that you know what an awesome job you have done!

Faithful, just a bit late,

Crimson
vegetassj4jj chapter 29 . 12/16/2007
I absolutly love the story! The things I would change, are only gramatical. It might be easiest to type the story, then copy and paste. If you need help finding any gramatical mistakes (because the program you use may not have the software to help gramatically), please let me know, and I will do my best to help you polish this beautiful work.
jadedrache chapter 29 . 10/24/2007
oh my gosh. I can't wait!