Reviews for Red and White
The Rave Raven chapter 17 . 4/15/2004
Yay you updated! Sorry if you updated like a month ago and I never reviewed, I'm not the most organized person in the world. I love the story so far and I can't wait to see more of Draco!
Morwen Amlug chapter 17 . 4/9/2004
YEY! Michelle foud a friend! LALALALALA! Monopoly? lol
anyways, even if you're not killing the Malfoys, it's REALLY REALLY REALLY good.
ps: I don't know exactly what my nic means... but I think it's that! -
Line-from Denmark chapter 2 . 4/7/2004
This was Really good :D
I like it, and I can't wait to read more!
animefanatic 0 7 chapter 16 . 2/25/2004
Well, it was a pretty good chapter, but I noticed quite a few...messed up...words. For instance, "...Madam Pomfrey has no qualms about throwing us me out if I we are am disruptive." Besides that, it was well written. You got in Oliver's personality quite well, and Dumbledore's explanation of Draco Malfoy was good. Keep the chapters coming!
Morwen Amlug chapter 16 . 2/25/2004
good good good good GOOD! I LOVE it! I can say that i'm not really in harry potter fanfics, but I really LOVE your fanfic. NEXT CHAPTER SOON I HOPE! KILL THE MALFOYS, KILL THE MALFOYS! *sweat drop*
sinfulz chapter 16 . 2/24/2004
Great story! Well, please email me when you have the next chappie up. ] thanks!
preciousonee chapter 15 . 1/4/2004
Wow! The twins are serious!
Dark Angel66 chapter 15 . 1/2/2004
Yay, another great chapter! Keep it up!
animefanatic 0 7 chapter 15 . 1/1/2004
that was way too the chapters coming! but i is so stressful and everything...but keep on writing! quickly too!
Dark Angel66 chapter 11 . 12/28/2003
Great job with everything in this story! It's really well written, and the plot line is great! I love Draco's evilness, It makes the story all the better. God I love angst. Keep writing, I love this story!
animefanatic 0 7 chapter 14 . 12/27/2003
erm...STORY? KEEP ON GOING! it's really great! i'm sorry i didn't review each chapter, but I had to keep going! Great writing! You may have ruined my vision of the perfect fanfiction draco, but you kept him in character so well! I love it! Keep on writing!
Starr Light1 chapter 14 . 12/20/2003
im glad that you decided to keep the poem in i like it a lot too. joyous christmakkuh and a happy new year!
preciousonee chapter 14 . 12/19/2003
is she suicidal?
DarkAngel66 chapter 14 . 12/19/2003
Ok, there is only one thing that doesn't make sense about this story: WHY IT DOESN'T HAVE MORE REVIEWS! This story is great, no doubt coming from a very talented author. Great work, I hope you update soon!
H'tari chapter 13 . 11/4/2003
Yee! good for Michelle, about time she flung him off- and where was Pansy in all of this? Jus wondering
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »