Reviews for Red and White
alchemistj chapter 6 . 7/31/2003
write more! i think this will become a coolstory
H'tari chapter 6 . 7/30/2003
I think it's good- keep writing! And what's a Mary Sue?
Katie chapter 5 . 7/21/2003
I really like this story, but Draco likeing a younger person is a bit hard to believe or maybe it's just because im jealous hehe Anyway...WRITE MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE!
Casey chapter 3 . 5/28/2003
i think it's really cute! i hope u keep going
opal star chapter 3 . 5/28/2003
Yay - a non slash draco fic at last

i thank you :)
animefanatic 0 7 chapter 2 . 4/12/2003
all right...i think i could love this story...just put in more of that blonde guy...lol...::cough::...i wonder...who could that be...hehe...yea...by the way...i love him...hehe...and i think this is a GREAT story! i absolutely love the plot...and the oliver has a girlfriend thing is awesome...this is a great story! plz keep updating...plz plz plz...
animefanatic 0 7 chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
i like this story! the plot is really creative and original...well...this is the first hp fic i've read on fanfiction...but i like it a lot...and the summary of the story was very appealing...awesome!
Bohemian Storm chapter 2 . 4/10/2003
I have to thank you a thousand times over for being brave enough to write a fic with an original character. I love creating them and you would not believe how many times I get accused of Mary Sues.

Seriously though, this is good. I really do enjoy it. I want to find out more and ... the rated R-ness. *bounces* More soon?
S. C. Hardy chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
very well written, I hope nothing bad happens (lol, though by the summary I kinda figured it out :-P)
Starr Light1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Yea! You finally posted! hehehe it's a good story, I can't wait for the next chapters. Bring on the angst!(sp?) hahaha
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4