Reviews for Deep in Denial
luvsbitch95 chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
best friends story ever! it was so awesome!
getaiyou chapter 4 . 1/19/2008
That was certainly something. And I MEAN SOMETHING!
Yaoi-Freak1990 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
i loved it
dirtyprettything chapter 4 . 12/28/2006
I read a lot of your stories, mostly for the dirty bits :P but this is the first one in which I like Monica! I feel so bad for her though...
ling chapter 4 . 7/10/2006
that was incredibly cute ]

after watching yet another re-run of friends today...another scene of overly friendly moments between joey and chandler made me wanna read some x rated fics about them ]

but of course..even though this fic was more level towards their emotion then the actual act, it was a wonderful read

browsing through the fics i noticed that all your fics are chandler/joey slash and i do plan on finishing all of them ]
Steve Doe chapter 4 . 8/25/2005
Very well written, minus the odd syntax errors. I liked the way the story evolved, and the way it panned out. I think this was an awsome idea, written in a lively manner.

Good job, yet again, dear Cress :)
Nevyn chapter 4 . 12/20/2003
Aww! This was so sweet and cute. I like how it had a nice ending. Once again, only one error in this. All the errors seem to be ones that involve haveing an extra word in the sentence. In this one, there was an I after an I'll. That was the only problem.
I liked this story a lot, but you might get more readers if you changed the name of the story. After all, it isn't really a threesom story. Maybe something like, Finding Passion, Coming to Terms, Being There, or something would be more sutable.
Anyway, very good job with this and hopfully you can writ something like this for another fandom. I mean, not exactly like it, but something with the same sweet feel to it, you know?
And thanks for posting this online for all to read.
Nevyn chapter 3 . 12/20/2003
no, he'll deffently go along with the kiss. he's just as suppressed and closeted as Chandler is, is all.
there was one error, but i foget where it was, and there was one error in the last chapter too, near the top. But the error isn't noticable at all.
And you did a great job. Can't wait to read more. *grins*
Nevyn chapter 2 . 12/20/2003
yeah, maybe now will be the moment when he stops supressing his memories. this is a very cute story and it written very well. the rest of the story promises to be just as interesting as well.
Nevyn chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
very funny. i know it shouldn't be becasue it is also a bad situation, but it is just so humerous. I think i may be a bit sadistic. *hehehe* anyway, very good on the storiy so far. this was written well and am looking forward to the next chapter.
Exintaris chapter 4 . 2/21/2003
Very well told. Not sure if this is the end; it doesn't say so, but then I don't write The End myself. Maybe something with Monica having the baby?
Vixie Bing chapter 4 . 2/21/2003
Hiya again, i like this story too, although i think it would be a good follow-up story of Chandler and Monica still having a baby but Chandler being with Joey, although he still fathers thier kid. i dont really know if that made sense but anyway lol.
Lucy H chapter 4 . 2/20/2003
That's quite a sweet story actually. I can see it happening.