Reviews for Gift of A Diamond
Yoel Armas chapter 4 . 6/25
Nice Spongebob Reference There Buddy
Yoel Armas chapter 4 . 6/25
Nice Spongebob Reference
Are you still going to posting content?
Celestia GF of the Void chapter 37 . 5/19
Well I just found this, and two chapters back you talked about weekly updates, but sadly it looks like it's been nearly a year since this last updated. I really liked this so far so I hope you are able to get back to it soon so that we can all see more. It could certainly use some beta work for spelling and grammar, but overall it's a great fic. Be safe in this time of craziness and hope to see an update for this in the near future.
Can't wait for the next chapter! This is the best fic ever!
I love this!
woodenheart47 chapter 37 . 11/23/2019
Where are you
Son-of-Chaos-and-Order chapter 37 . 10/8/2019
This is an amazing story so far
erica.phoenix16 chapter 37 . 9/25/2019
Thanks for updating. :)
Mike924 chapter 1 . 9/7/2019
why is Steven so... detached? it's like he doesn't even care about the earth's wellbeing.
Xavier Arias Gonsalves chapter 24 . 9/7/2019
That's such a beautiful song, thanks for that and this story as well,
Anon chapter 3 . 9/4/2019
So Steven is just completely chill about everyone on Earth dying? The people? The gems? His DAD? That seems a little too ooc.
all ur fave characters in one chapter 37 . 8/13/2019
This chapter was funny I liked it by the way I thought that you should know that you spelled Rhodonite wrong once or twice thanks for the chapter it was a good read and please updated as soon as you possibly can thank
All ur fave
White Fire the Dragon chapter 37 . 8/12/2019
I have been curious; did Steven convince Blue Diamond to convince the rest of the Gems to address him with masculine pronouns? Because I have been confused as to why they don't refer to him with feminine pronouns as they do with all Gems.
Lady Shadow92 chapter 37 . 8/12/2019
that was intense please update soon