Reviews for The Seeds of Hate
Machaggis chapter 1 . 5/27/2018
This was so wonderful and so perfectly like an episode of the show, I felt like I was watching it, not reading.
Haro kzoids chapter 1 . 4/15/2018
Hola.
Un tema interesante y que es algo malamente cotidiano últimamente.
No había tomado en cuenta que durante esa época existía ciertos problemas de guerra. y eso que Dumas los ubica en la guerra franco-española. Lo que me recordaba era (en la historia) cuando para poder hablar tomaron la apuesta de almorzar en el Baluarte de San Gervasio.
Como escribiste libertad de fanfic, libertad de serie, total están basados en "Los Tres Mosqueteros" y hay que aprovechar los personajes.
Decididamente, me encanta tu estilo, manejo de personajes y originalidad al escribir, dentro del mismo círculo de la serie.
Saludos.
ImaginaryArtist17 chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
I love it!
twaxer chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
wow wow WOW! Ugh this was heartbreaking. When he started praying, praying for the people hurting him! Tore me to pieces. A great message in this. LOVED it. Curious about this Defrain fellow, too! So much awesomeness laid out on a page. Thank you!
Tempest's Rain chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
I loved that story. It was done very well and I think you have the characters spot on. Can you write something more about how the conversation where they asked for Marc's help went. I quite like the idea of Aramis being friends with a slightly less dickish red guard and Athos having an animosity towards him.
elbcw chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
I enjoyed this.
Thanks.
Undertheoaktrees chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
Really enjoyed your first Musketeer fan fiction, well crafted and well written story. I look forward to many more.
dcrembecki7 chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
I was so excited to see a new story, until I saw it was a different universe. But i love your writing so much that I'm borrowing someone's hulu account to watch the show! Good thing I am enjoying the show, because I'd keep watching it anyway just so I could read your version. I'm so excited to see how you've taken the story and developed it more! Thanks for being amazing!
LEMarauder chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
I have been DYING to read this ever since you mentioned that you got in the Musketeer fandom! You did such a beautiful job. As usual, you got the characterizations down perfectly. I could hear the (gorgeous) boys portray that exact strong bond, and just the right amount of humor. Aramis always captured my attention in the show (which was tragically too short.) and I loved all the allusion to his backstory. Plus I just melted every time they actually had him use Spanish dialogue. My inner H/C addict was satiated and it's always a thrill to get an update from you!
Cheers,
LEMarauder
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
Wonderful story and so pleased you have joined us! And of course incredibly pleased you are an Aramis fan, although your brotherhood tone rings so clear. Really looking forward to more of your work. When your up in the middle of the night with your new addition you can contemplate adventures! ;)
f1gymnast chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
Loved how you wrote this. Poor Aramis. He always seems to get hurt. ;) He obviously wanted to do the right thing and the people were still full of hate. Loved you quotes about hate btw. Glad Athos killed the idiot in charge. I always love comfort between the boys.

I too generally write Aramis based stories. He's my favourite but you definitely captured all of them in this. They still called Treville 'Captain' after he got his letter. ;) I hope to read more. :)
Enigma chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
Hooray! Another Aramis fan! Thank you for your story. Loved every line of it. Looking forward to hear more from you. (Congrats and all the best for the tiny little thing kicking inside you!)
Keesha chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
Nice story. Enjoyed the plot. A couple of really good quotable lines about hate.
GremlinX chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
This show has always been on my list to watch and because of your amazing writing I am thinking of bumping it up to the top of the list...as always your writing is superb. But while I am not familiar with these characters as well as others, this was wonderful. So consider this woman fully supportive of your existing universe you created and this new one! :) (also, how exciting on the baby front! Those six weeks will go by fast!)
MusketeerAdventure chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
Very enjoyable entry; and I look forward to reading more of your musketeer universe!