Reviews for Letters to Heaven
Starrya47 chapter 51 . 7/10
When I first found this story, it was after a long stint of not being able too read fanfiction anymore. I absolutely fell in love with this story completely and utterly l, it made me cry it made me laugh and I know a few chapters ago (not sure which chapter or which date BC I had too do some catching up) it was the one year anniversary of this story. I just wanted too tell you that you've done a great job on this story and I'm glad too be blessed by it
JBrocks917 chapter 51 . 6/20
Amazing. Some chapters I’m crying, others I’m laughing out loud. I just love it!
KnightLawn chapter 1 . 6/12
Nice job on this story I liked it.
Mimi chapter 47 . 4/15
Sorry, but you spelled first wrong when Dennis was talking about the triwizard tournament. loving the story and please give me a shoutout! :)
Candymouse22 chapter 38 . 4/15
I like how Padma broke the fourth wall when she said that she and her sister were side characters. I have very much enjoyed reading this, each letter has so much perspective to the characte writing it!
AnonymousFan chapter 44 . 4/3
Do you realize that you uploaded this chapter on the 1 year anniversary of this story? I am having some FLASHBACKS. Happy 1 year anniversary, Letters to Heaven!
AnonymousFan chapter 44 . 4/1
Glad your back! And Happy Easter (if you celebrate it).

All I could think was that George should calm down a bit xD
Lol great chapter. And your writing seems fine. Perfect, in fact.

Lots of love
-AnonymousFan
AnonymousFan chapter 43 . 2/17
Wow, you saying that you've come so far with this story made me reflect. I remember being the first review, and suggesting ideas (some of which got in!) I remember reading this story when it was only 2 hrs old. We've come far, and the journey continues!
HungryHungryHufflepuff chapter 7 . 2/17
This is too sad! It even makes ME tear up! And it is very hard to make me cry! I don't know if I can carry this on! I apologize in advance if I finish prematurely.
Aye, I remember the sad tale of Penelope and Percy. Tis a tale of lovers who weren't in love. (Sorry, I'm studying Shakespeare right now.) (Great chapter mate!)
AnonymousFan chapter 41 . 1/21
God, you really love to tug at heartstrings, don't ya?
AnonymousFan chapter 40 . 1/19
This whole chapter made my cry. Like, a legitimate cry. The Scamamder bit was nice. Excited for Fantastic Beasts 2?
civilwarrose chapter 40 . 1/19
Just catching up on this story and I LOVE this chapter! I'd almost that Luna married Newt's grandson. I love her letter as well as Xenophilius' which was very sad and poignant. He's one of my favorite minor characters in the HP world, and you write his and Luna's voices perfectly!
tamer.of.the.wild.things.13 chapter 1 . 1/19
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :(...

Like a year away from fan fiction and I come back to stumble on this and I love Gred and Forge and just the first chapter made me cry and I'm not usually an emotional person so I'm getting funny looks. Thank you for this I think I'm going to love you as much as I hate you for hurting my heart.

Seriously though, thank you. I need closure too.
AnonymousFan chapter 38 . 12/29/2017
Oh gosh I'm crying a bit...I recommend a chapter written by Terry Boot. A small character, I know, but he seemed cool.