Reviews for Letters to Heaven
AnonymousFan chapter 55 . 9/29
Oh my glob it has been SO LONG since I've left a review! Life is insane, isn't it? The story has really been fantastic though! Love it!
Starrya47 chapter 55 . 9/13
You make me cry all the time with these...I'm going too be really sad too see this story end
dianaanne chapter 54 . 9/9
I must say, there are some very interesting choices regarding who writes to Fred (and George). Good story. Holds my interest.
Fire and Ice chapter 18 . 8/31
Wait Tina Kowalski is Lysander’s cousin? OMG THIS MEANS QUEENIE AND JACOB MARRIED OMG I’M SO HAPPY RN
Fire and Ice chapter 17 . 8/31
Cute black puppy. Named Orion. Oh my goddddddddddddddd
Fire and Ice chapter 13 . 8/31
DID SHE JUST WRITE IN HER LETTER “NEWT KOWALSKI”?!
omg you have officially made my day
Candymouse22 chapter 53 . 8/20
When I saw that this would be Filch's letter, I thought that he would just talk about how Fred and George were menaces and that he was glad that he didn't have to clean up the aftermaths of their pranks anymore, which he did. I was caught off guard by the final paragraph, though! It's a side of Filch that the books don't show us, but it's believable.
That's about all I have time for tonight, they are sweet and sad and lovely
Candymouse22 chapter 52 . 8/14
I like the insight Fred gave George on the afterlife and how people find ways to let their loved ones know that they're there.
Starrya47 chapter 51 . 7/10
When I first found this story, it was after a long stint of not being able too read fanfiction anymore. I absolutely fell in love with this story completely and utterly l, it made me cry it made me laugh and I know a few chapters ago (not sure which chapter or which date BC I had too do some catching up) it was the one year anniversary of this story. I just wanted too tell you that you've done a great job on this story and I'm glad too be blessed by it
JBrocks917 chapter 51 . 6/20
Amazing. Some chapters I’m crying, others I’m laughing out loud. I just love it!
KnightLawn chapter 1 . 6/12
Nice job on this story I liked it.
Mimi chapter 47 . 4/15
Sorry, but you spelled first wrong when Dennis was talking about the triwizard tournament. loving the story and please give me a shoutout! :)
Candymouse22 chapter 38 . 4/15
I like how Padma broke the fourth wall when she said that she and her sister were side characters. I have very much enjoyed reading this, each letter has so much perspective to the characte writing it!
AnonymousFan chapter 44 . 4/3
Do you realize that you uploaded this chapter on the 1 year anniversary of this story? I am having some FLASHBACKS. Happy 1 year anniversary, Letters to Heaven!