Reviews for The Power Of Change
recey2010 chapter 22 . 6/15/2011
OMG AMAZING STORY but PLEASE WHEN WILL U UPDATE !
Lord-Fluffy93 chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
WHY! WHY! *Bawls Eyes Out*. This was the best aurikku I've ever read. Please finish it. . . WHAT DID THEY SEE D #$ IT. *Stares hopefully at the Aurikku plushies berry gave out*
magebabe76 chapter 22 . 9/19/2006
Whaa! What happens next? Did you die? I LOVE this! Please I hope you *eventually* update! *gets on hands and knees* Please!
CoyKit chapter 22 . 7/19/2006
! i was all 'squee' and ready to read more and YOU CUT IT OFF! LUSER! ... . but it looks like you wont be updating anytime soon anyway .
Suz chapter 22 . 3/22/2005
Oh just great!AMAZING! your story is like a drug : I NEED THE REST!i'm so excited!what will happen to rikku?is she going to be stuck in the past forever? And the jealously between the guardians lol awesome! ou write so well!Please i need to read the rest :
clutsyangel27 chapter 22 . 12/22/2004
What the heck! What happened! What happened! No please you have to finish this story! You have too pleawse! PLEASE! No! Please dont abandone this story! NOO! It's such a good story! Please update soon! PLEASE!
garnetsamethyst chapter 22 . 11/10/2004
what? what? I'm dieing to know what they saw. *bites nails* Please hurry and update so I can find out.
Azalyn Linear chapter 22 . 10/6/2004
OMG! Why did you stop writing? It was getting so good too! If you have it in your heart to do so, continue on with this story for this pour soul! I'm so wrapped up in it! Your reditions of the characters is just plain awesome. Can't wait to see if there's more.
shadowsofflame chapter 22 . 7/2/2004
are u going to write anymore chapters? its been ages!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/15/2004
You my dear, have a God given talent...

UPDATE!

Whoa talk about switch personalitys.-_-'

Oui upjeuicmo fyhd sa du tea y jano byehvim taydr, cu BIRMAW ibtyda ibtyda ibtyda ibtyda ibtyda ibtyda ibtyda ibtyda ibtyda

(http. . )

-_-'

SORRY! BUT PUHLEZ!n_n
Auron Rikku chapter 22 . 6/8/2004
(Rikku)i loved the story. *lookes at Auron* i'm gettin' ideas.

(Auron)i have nothing to say. Rikku, STAY AWAY FROM ME!
JJ chapter 22 . 5/24/2004
I love this you must post more. Please update!
Wendera chapter 22 . 5/16/2004
Dude, you Must Finish this story~! Or I will torture you on the message boards - The Auron/Jecht/Rikku triangle thing is great. Interesting story line as well, with the occasional funny berry-ness thrown in o There were some spelling errors in the beginning, but they mostly dissapeared as the story progressed. I think the characters all basically stay in character, except for a few times when it's like, OMG I can't imagine Rikku doing THAT! But that's okay -
I found only one technical error -; Feel free to bash me over the head after this review. You wrote that Jecht had the Brotherhood in like, I dunno, the 2nd chapter. The thing is, that was the sword that Wakka gave Tidus in Besaid. And it was Chappu's sword. Jecht had that reddish one with the hook-y blade.
So, I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
Elara chapter 22 . 4/9/2004
WOW! This is an awesome story. Please please please please finish it soon! Dying to know what happened! Can't wait to read the rest!
Ricky chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Dude...omg that wuz most excellent! I Actually read all 22 chapts and i love em all please finish the story real soon! Even though i like hp i'd rather read this. U'r story rocks on! I like how u make their story a love hate relationship it's great!
-rickyout