Reviews for Efrosyni
Vulcan Rider chapter 37 . 10/11
I've been trying to read all the stories on your profile between migraines, which is why I haven't been able to review each chapter, but please know that I would like to someday come back and do just that. This story has been such a roller coaster for my emotions, and I've enjoyed every moment. My heart broke for Frosyni so many times, and for Ranger and Steph, too, with everything they endured. I have to say that I was shocked and sickened by Joyce Barnhardt and felt that she got exactly what was coming to her. What an evil person. I know that Helen's problems were partially from her mental state, but I also feel that she was just a mean, nasty person when she didn't get her way and found it hard to feel sorry for her.

Thanks for sharing this amazing story with us. It was truly interesting and thrilling, as well as having so many exciting military action scenes. You are gifted in plotting stories and I love the way you build your characters in your stories.
Maggie M.
Retrdtchr chapter 37 . 8/28
Just finished reading this story as a whole. I must admit, I wasn't thrilled with Efrosyni at first, especially about her assessments and comments about Stephanie. However, this story widened the lens on the Rangeman family. We saw other characters as the leads in the story and saw them from different perspectives. I really enjoyed each chapter more than the one before. Your closing was wonderful. Thank you very much for your work.
Really really enjoyed the story! Thanks for sharing.
Sunny Okanagan chapter 37 . 7/13
Such an awesome story. Thank you for sharing. I'm so glad that Tank was given a happy story. Ok a few bumps along the way but so often he seems forgotten.
ateam123 chapter 37 . 7/10
Roman Balloons...I can't stop laughing. There are so many things i really enjoyed about this story. I loved Tank finding his mate and Ranger and Steph growing up. I fell in love with Bobby again lol. I also loved how you wrapped everything up. Thank you for sharing.
Adriana-Q chapter 23 . 6/20
Loved this story through and through. I notice that you have a very soft spot for Tank, I am glad that he gets his HEA. :)
By the way, if you need help with Spanish translations, I'll be happy to assist. I am a Spanish Translator and native speaker so let me know. :)
nancd24 chapter 37 . 6/16
So loved this story! Thank you so much!
Angela Mueller chapter 37 . 6/13
Wonderful ending! I loved reading this story, it was just right, and Tank found his lady! The update on everyone else in Plum Land was also interesting. Who knew that Stephanie would be good with a gun, or Lula with fashion? Terrific, thank you for sharing your talent with us.
Mooch the Cat chapter 37 . 6/14
Loved your story.
Anij chapter 37 . 6/12
Loved this story and will re-read it many times. You are a great writer. Please keep it up.
Tammy chapter 37 . 6/10
I loved this story, kept me on the bottom of my seat. Great writing
Buddy's babe chapter 37 . 6/10
Absolutely love this story. Great job and !over the happy ending
Lovely ending
Excellent chapter.
Buddy's babe chapter 36 . 6/10
Love this chapter. Looking forward to a few more.