Reviews for Go Back to Being Friends
Beawitch chapter 5 . 3/17
Lovely story, it was angsty and bittersweet but managed to end on a high note, so I'm not terribly sad. Well written.
Mih Black chapter 5 . 1/14
Great story! I also read lovers for tonight and I think that I forgot to review that one, so I'm saying now that I loved both stories very much. They are very different from regular SBRL fiction I read, more mature, and I enjoyed it.
marauders'-cat chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
absolutely loved this story! 3
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
This story was amazing! You've gotten me hooked on Sirius/Remus. I was just trying out the pairing, and this is a great fanfic to start me out! I'd recommend this for anyone with a craving for fluff, and a deep love for HP. Please make more of this awesome fics! I promise you I'll be the first to read them!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I think what I like most about this story is that theres no Peter-bashing. Every other story in existence does. I mean, I hate him as much as the next HP fan, but there's only so much a girl can take before it all sounds the same.
n.harkin.9 chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
very good, perfect story
Avec Plaisir chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
I really really enjoyed this. Well written, and I love how you made the story work canon-ly (not a word, but you get the gist). And I know you wrote this forever ago, but I enjoy stray reviews myself :)
LeafyHazel chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
I love this story, so cute and I love cheerios too! That would totally improve weddings I think :D
Silvanesti chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
A very well written story, with a good plot. Well described characters, emotions and situations. Both sweet and a little sad and funny.

I especially liked the following lines, they describe Sirius so true.

"The thought that they had been marked for death by Voldemort—Sirius had rarely been frightened in his life—he could count the number of times on one hand and have enough fingers left over to give Voldemort a very rude gesture—but he was frightened now. He would not lose them."
purple-psychopath chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
A Wizard of Earthsea, is AMAZING!
heigei chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
This was seriously one of the most moving stories I have ever read. I almost cried one time, and moving me to tears is quite the achievment, I might add. It is SO cute and...beautiful almost. And I love how well you've portraied each character, and how well you managed to fit it into the originally story (even though the last chapter never happened), the whole thing with Peter for example, and how you decided to make him into a homophobe and the reason for it. It's very well written, and I like it alot. I'm defianitely adding this story to my favourite stories.

Thank you for the great piece of fanfiction.

giganemo chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
Oh, I really enjoyed that story! The perfect amount of angst and drama and, of course!, the happy ending _
MadideLlama chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
Great! Though I wish You had, had Remus explain his silver scar...Oh well!

-DaLlama
ZairaAlbereo chapter 5 . 11/29/2008
A really beautiful story and very well written. I'm glad I read it!
Inky74 chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
An absolutly perfect story.

Such a sweet ending.