Reviews for Go Back to Being Friends
Lia chapter 5 . 4/10
Thaaaaaaaaank you for this stories!
I Love it soooooo much!
It was just too cute!
Thank you!
Love
Lia
ninasuyana chapter 5 . 2/18
This is PERFECT! I fell in love with this really. Don't know how to express myself cause my english isn't so good but this is ... perfect! :D I'm so glad I found this
Greetings from austria
SpiegelValentine chapter 5 . 2/4
This is so beautiful and tragic and brings all the sadness into a wonderful ending. Thank you for sharing.
sb chapter 5 . 1/31
I loved it! Thanks for sharing, the relationship and dynamics you created between Sirius and Remus were right on par with what I felt, the tension and playfulness, openness and pain - well done, seriously ;). Only critique is I want more! Especially I'd like more in the time when they're young, and around the wedding, want to read more about their tension and interaction. Anyways, thank you!
ladyBlack chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
this is the most beautiful sirius/remus story i have come across. i know this is very late but it felt wrong to read and reread it so many times and never review. to be honest, i was a little homophobic, but this story really changed my perspective and helped me become a lot more understanding.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/25/2015
Never ever delete this story I would have loved to have read about there conversation but I thought this chapter was cute when he asked him and his answer and his smile so happy
Guest chapter 4 . 4/25/2015
Hagrid is so sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Aww sirius kikes girls and the only boy he likes is remus they are so inlove I have read this quite a few times never delete
Beawitch chapter 5 . 3/17/2015
Lovely story, it was angsty and bittersweet but managed to end on a high note, so I'm not terribly sad. Well written.
Mih Black chapter 5 . 1/14/2015
Great story! I also read lovers for tonight and I think that I forgot to review that one, so I'm saying now that I loved both stories very much. They are very different from regular SBRL fiction I read, more mature, and I enjoyed it.
marauders'-cat chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
absolutely loved this story! 3
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
This story was amazing! You've gotten me hooked on Sirius/Remus. I was just trying out the pairing, and this is a great fanfic to start me out! I'd recommend this for anyone with a craving for fluff, and a deep love for HP. Please make more of this awesome fics! I promise you I'll be the first to read them!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I think what I like most about this story is that theres no Peter-bashing. Every other story in existence does. I mean, I hate him as much as the next HP fan, but there's only so much a girl can take before it all sounds the same.
n.harkin.9 chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
very good, perfect story
Avec Plaisir chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
I really really enjoyed this. Well written, and I love how you made the story work canon-ly (not a word, but you get the gist). And I know you wrote this forever ago, but I enjoy stray reviews myself :)