Reviews for After Happily Ever After
love this cant wait for more
JennKM chapter 42 . 9/20
Snape and his pregnancy woes... brilliantly funny!
RhodaBush chapter 42 . 9/19
More soon please
ZoeyOlivia chapter 30 . 9/19
Oh lord. I want to hug Susan and Hermione and just hug them to death! Just love on them.
ZoeyOlivia chapter 26 . 9/19
I’m wondering though since they cleared away the evidence maybe they did it every time. I know. Wishful thinking.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 42 . 9/19
poor Severus! if only that could really happen in real life! thanks so much for the update!
Love this chapter. That was one of the best Hermione fic scenes I have ever read. The icing was her quip about her bloodline living on. Perfect.
Good riddance to a pathetic excuse for a muggle or wizard.
rumblekitten chapter 42 . 9/18
OMG! That was a great chapter! I loved the part of letting Snape deal with Hermion's version of "sympathy pains" I think that any woman who has been pregnant, would just LOVE for their partner to feel just a taste of what they go through for 40 weeks! This totally had me in stitches as I was reading! Great update and cannot wait for the next!
dramonie1028 chapter 42 . 9/18
I really like like this story thanks for the update. But I can't wait for you to continue The Master Mine series!
F**ck!

This is why people like Lucius deserve no mercy.

Great chapter.
I know it's wicked to think it, but it's refreshing having Severus and Hermione in agreement that Lucius should be dead. In most fics one or the other wants to be "the better person," this was a more realistic development. Some people are just poison, and need to be removed completely before they cause more harm. Lucius is one of those poisons.
rumblekitten chapter 41 . 9/18
This story is AMAZING! Every part of it is perfect and I have not been able to stop reading it! I can't wait for the next update!
Ron does have a tendency to walk out when it comes time to adult. Complaining about his hurt feelings to a woman mourning murdered parents when he just spent weeks chasing after and snogging her friend.

Ginny is a jem in this chapter.
Draco, Draco, Draco, still trying to gain the approval of people who are not worthy.

The conflict of emotions and hormones between the two reads as very real.

Well done.