Reviews for After Happily Ever After
Update asap please!
crity2re chapter 37 . 6/11
oh my! why didn't he disarm Lucius before revoking the duel? of course it would not have made for a very good cliff hanger if hindsight were foresightI've now read all there is and eagerly await the next chapter!
crity2re chapter 28 . 6/11
thank you for adding in the happy bit at the end. I was in tears at the first half!
crity2re chapter 26 . 6/11
how heartbreaking for them both-but an amazing portrayal of his rage and anger and guilt. beautifully written!
crity2re chapter 24 . 6/11
Well done Hermione!
crity2re chapter 20 . 6/10
I'm only a few paragraphs in but I had to bbn pause to comment-what I wouldn't give for a sticking charm to keep under things in place!
crity2re chapter 11 . 6/10
ha! I have a feeling that Lizze isn't going to take too well to being given an ultimatum... this should be interesting. am I terrible for going there is punching between the two boys?
crity2re chapter 10 . 6/10
the boys are getting awfully possessive!
HPloverofbooks chapter 37 . 6/7
Ahh! This is so good! I have to know how the other men are caught now that Lucius 's involvement is known. Also, Narissa needs to drop her husband asap. That woman does not deserve what he is doing to bring the family down.
rosebelikov.rosemalfoy.4ever chapter 37 . 5/31
love it!
Jces999 chapter 10 . 5/27
I have greatly enjoyed everything DesertC & Oracle Obscured have written ( they are two of my favourites) but your writing is right up there with them . This is building beautifully , but I love that I can’t predict exactely where this is going.
Cornelia Spring chapter 30 . 4/25
Dear heavens, woman, you’re making me a mess. This chapter made me cry. Thank you for deciding to write the angst you thought was necessary while some readers complained about it. It’s exactly as you said, giving the story more depth and feeling, hence the tears. Anyway, you’re probably glad to hear that your bloody story is making me neglect my homework. I just can’t get away from it, I keep coming back. You’re writing is amazing, making the characters very real and the reader frustrated, as they want to just crawl into the story to help out. That’s an acconplishment and you should be proud.
It won’t take me long to finish the other chapters, but I should really get something done now. Thanks again!
nedjheret chapter 28 . 4/17
I get the feeling Hermione is subconsciously blaming Severus, or maybe picking up on his feelings of misplaced guilt.

Really loved hearing about Binky Nott and His Amazing Bouncing Adventure, too!
nedjheret chapter 24 . 4/17
Please tell me Severus will recognize not only specific descriptions but also common patterns of behavior from the slime who did this..

Otherwise I shall have to be rather upset!
nedjheret chapter 23 . 4/17
Well, at least they didn't Obliviate her memories of Severus.

I suppose that's something, right?