Reviews for Closed Doors
Tinbuzzard11 chapter 41 . 12/10/2019
I finally caught up with the last three chapters. You took a real tangle of threads and characters and tied them all off neatly. A lengthy and enjoyable tale with cliffhangers aplenty, and a lot of well written action. Your last line shows one of the new abilities that N & J acquired!
Guest chapter 41 . 12/10/2019
Zootastic story with a Zootacular ending!
Guest chapter 40 . 12/9/2019
Epic finish!
seakard chapter 41 . 12/9/2019
Certainly glad I hung in for this tale, I ALMOST gave up on it several times! Almost the Last strings tied off and sealed up. Big Bad Moneybags gonna find out how WELL bstrds like HIM are treated once he's Broke and in jail! Well, UNLESS the Big Birdie sails him out. And now, a bun in the Bun. Fun Fun! Wonder how many biscuits are cooking up, and how many times Nick's gonna keel over when he finds out! Gotta Be the Energy/Magic from the "portal" that allowed them to breed?! Could Explain HOW so many alternate versions of Nick and Judy become parents "naturally" lol.
Aurastar Warrior chapter 41 . 12/9/2019
Did you see my pm? Pls reply to it.
BeyondWinter chapter 40 . 12/9/2019
Phenomenal fic you've had running, can't wait to see how you draw it to a close come epilogue. Also what's your DA? If your art is as good as your writing is, then I'm pretty much obliged see it heh. Anyways, have a splendid afternoon. -Winter
Guest chapter 39 . 10/20/2019
On the edge of my seat!
seakard chapter 39 . 10/20/2019
Fine Fight! Kinda Figured things would backfire on bad guy. If Karma and Serandipity had anything to do with it, after all, lol. And OF COURSE, Nick gets Shot. Leave Nicky Alone! Waaa! Lol
Guest chapter 38 . 9/10/2019
So serious!
seakard chapter 11 . 9/2/2019
Only ONE thing to say about this chapter. Good Work! Bad thing tho, if I had been in Nick's shoes, I woulda told Embron straight out to tell me the Bad Stuff BEFORE I ate, or I couldn't Guarantee that HE wouldn't be WEARING my Breakfast! If he Still Refused to talk, I Woulda DEMAND to be let outta there. I'd rather go live in the Sewers than be kept in the Dark about Whatever was going on any longer. Plus, keep Jack AWAY from me, or Else. But, again, Your Story, Your path.
GhostWolf88 chapter 37 . 8/12/2019
Very good chapter, the conversations and the fight scenes are top notch.
I understand the difficulty in translating, as I have a heck of a time translating Lakota in Life Is A Highway.
Tinbuzzard11 chapter 37 . 8/12/2019
And the final confrontation begins in earnest, with new allies found and two foes permanently down, two captured. Don't mess with tigresses and vixens! Skye's fight aloft was well done! Jack's eliminating Sabre at the end shows how serious this is for the combatants as did the musk deer's own deflection sacrifice for their ultimate goal. I sense that the two prisoners and the injured monitor lizard may cause further problems? Also Lotera has a clever fox in one paw and the other possibly numbed at least; will that interfere with using his 'abilities'?

Exciting, well-paced chapter; appreciate the background work (and notes) for this story!
Guest chapter 37 . 8/12/2019
Exciting chapter!
Tinbuzzard11 chapter 36 . 7/17/2019
Tense chapter! You've ramped up the sense of peril over the last three and I'm ready for the 'unraveling'. I found this chapter read a little smoother and kept the characters and teams more easily distinguished. You conveyed the discomfort and paranoia of being out in the jungle enough that I'm glad I'm not there.
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 36 . 7/16/2019
Things get dicier for everyone here, and I hope that Rocky knows how to deal with snakes. That could either be very bad, or very good for him momentarily. XD Can't wait to find out which! :D
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »