Reviews for Harry Potter and The Rebellion Of Hogwarts
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 27 . 5/5
Way to go draco. You murdered your lords horcrux. He is not going to be happy that nagini, if the ring had been dealt with, would be his only anchor left.
Hermione.Malfoy20 chapter 34 . 4/27
Are you going to update?
blcoachmac chapter 34 . 4/12
Can't wait for the next chapter's!
blcoachmac chapter 12 . 4/12
Now this is getting some of the things I wanted to see happen being put in play! God stuff!
blcoachmac chapter 10 . 4/12
Good stuff!
blcoachmac chapter 2 . 4/11
Great!
teals chapter 23 . 4/3
Vassal not Vessel the story is good but some of the spelling let’s it down
frankiebayer2002 chapter 17 . 3/21
Star Wars order 66 hahahaha
killing the snake wont make tom mortal because tom is already dead a necromatic construct with his sprite in it does not make it alive.
michaelc100 chapter 34 . 2/28
great story so far

i hope you decide to continue
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 34 . 12/15/2020
The end of this chapter makes no sense. First you have Harry drop the wards, then you have Harry forgive the old man and Alastor drop the wards. Which is it? Personally I prefer the first.
chrisye1999 chapter 13 . 12/11/2020
I like your stories, but I think having the parties named the light and dark factions is really dumb. While i can see the light faction being called that, there is no way that ppl would join the "dark" faction. It would make a lot more sense to be called liberal, traditionalist, and neutral or something like that.
babiluv22 chapter 34 . 12/10/2020
Great Chapter can't wait for more
AshBladeHentai chapter 26 . 11/22/2020
Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job
Ravengrad chapter 34 . 11/18/2020
This is an interesting twist on the normal version of this genre. I particularly enjoyed how you dealt with the Diadem. Thanks for posting this and I hope you finish this at your own pace.
1,714 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »