Reviews for Harry Potter and The Rebellion Of Hogwarts
roon0 chapter 30 . 10h
Wow what a chapter. I am so glad that Bella got hers but poor Amelia. Old Moldy killing and torturing his own so causally, makes you wonder why anyone would join the nutter.
MawDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 7/17
for more updates you can find kevin1984 at Avakin Life his user name is xXkev27Xx ...
FotoDi chapter 30 . 7/9
Too bad a painting cannot be sworn in as the interim Minister for Magic!

Where is Percy at this time?
FotoDi chapter 13 . 7/9
I wish Mme Longbottom had added the following:

“By the way, Aurors have established checkpoints at all exits. Each member of the Wizengamot and those employed in its service will be examined for the Dark Mark as they exit this August Hall. Anyone who bears this Scurge’s brand has compromised their integrity and will be questioned under Veritaserum to ascertain their true allegiances. We who have been blessed with Hecate’s Magic are honor-bound to forge a safe & vibrant future for our Posterity. We must never forget the trials and sacrifices of our forefathers. We humbly exalt Magic. We honor our families. We look to the future. And, We protect Great Britain.”

(Or some such verbiage...)
Morgoslos chapter 1 . 6/27
What is it with people giving Hermione the "entire Black library" in these trashy indie Harry stories? It's one of the dumbest things I've seen in this fandom. That library should belong to Harry and is likely considered one of the key treasures/heirlooms of the Black family, and we're expected to believe that his godfather would say "Yeah, fuck you and your descendents who might also like to read a book someday. Your friend that I barely know definitely deserves it more than you and your lineage, not to mention the fact that you too could have used the library to help yourself in the fight against Voldemort, Hermione could have just visited the library since you own the house it's in and borrowed books if she had to, and ultimately Hermione has no place to put the books anyway." Because, you know, giving her ownership of a single room within Harry's house is really fucking stupid and makes no sense and that's not at all how real estate works.

I think it's the result of people being really stupid and obsessing over minor details about a character and making that their entire persona. Hermione likes to read, so of course she's insanely addicted to having more books and deserves all the books in the world because she's ever so special. Even if she has no right to some specific books, or some books are better off being a secret, or are heirlooms that Harry owns, some dumb ass writers will inevitably put them in Hermione's hands and she basically (or actually) ends up owning them despite the fact that the ownership passing to her never- not even once- makes any logical sense at all.

The only valid circumstance for her getting the "Black library" is if Harry either died and willed it to her along with the house it's in, or Harry was dead when Sirius wrote his will and he decided to just split his assets among Harry's friends because it's the closest thing he has left to leaving it to Harry. That's it. There's no believable reason for Sirius to give Hermione all of his family's books just because she's friends with Harry. Especially not when Harry himself could use them, and as I mentioned, she could just visit Harry and borrow books if she truly wanted to and asked politely.

To be honest, that detail alone is enough to get me to stop reading this story. It's a cliche that makes no sense and I quite hate it by this point. It doesn't matter to me that Harry will eventually end up with her in this story so he'd basically end up owning/sharing the books again anyway because there's no way for Sirius to predict that they would end up together. And even if he did, it still doesn't make any sense to give away assets like that to a friend of his godchild just on a hunch that they might someday be intimate. It's not like everyone marries their first girlfriend after all. Most people don't.

Other details that annoyed me in this story is how Harry is constantly zoning out for unnecessary flashbacks or he passes out for "drama". I also think it's super rude and annoying that Hermione went with him to hear his parent's will. It's a bank. She had no right to be there. She should have waited outside for him if she wanted to spend time with him after he finished his banking. No banker really allows for "friends" to sit in on private meetings of such a sensitive nature. I really doubt Goblin bankers would be any more likely to allow it.

I also find the pairing to be boring anyway. Harry/Daphne/Hermione/Luna? Let me guess: Luna is a seer in this story too? How typical and boring. Cliche after cliche. You could have at least gone with a hotter "harem" and used Harry/Daphne/Susan/Fleur. Those options are not just more appealing physically, they're more appealing politically. Daphne is connected to the purebloods in a social-political way if, like most fan fiction, she's part of the "neutral faction" and her family has connections on both sides of the fence. Susan is connected to more law-oriented politics via her aunt who's essentially the Chief of Police for the wizards and has a lot of ministry connection. Fleur brings in foreign connections, especially if you use the fanon cliche of her father being either Head Auror in France, or the French Minister for Magic. Or just a rich politician as it is in some cases.

They would fit the alleged "political" theme of the story and are far more interesting and tolerable than the over-used generic "lunar harmony" bullshit.

Can we stop making these stories? It's not like you uploaded this story in 2006 or something. Surely you realize that this story basically exists over a dozen times over if not more. The same shit every time. Harry/Hermione or Harry/Daphne, or Harry/Hermione/Luna, or in this case Harry/Daphne/Hermione/Luna. Harry becomes rich and is head of several popular/powerful families (at least he isn't heir to Merlin or some bullshit this time). He becomes "political" which usually means he's an angry, angsting teenager who hops up on a soap box often. The women in his life will walk all over him and basically control his life by telling him what to do, smacking him if he says something they don't like, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

It's all the same. Is it that scary to try to be unique?
coco29 chapter 30 . 6/27
Like the story, but what aboout the peverell line?
I know some thing are diferent but the Peverell line is in my opnion a important one.
That means an other wife. :)
But still like the story so far.
Concolor44 chapter 30 . 6/26
Quite a captivating tale you've conjured here. Eagerly awaiting more.

I'm particularly taken with this "gray" Harry. His motivations and methods seem exactly right to me. And, yes, Dumbles is an idiot. There are simply some people - and not a few - who would improve the world significantly by their deaths. It's good to know Harry understands that.

twisterblake2015 chapter 10 . 6/14
Cool
twisterblake2015 chapter 4 . 6/14
Epic
twisterblake2015 chapter 3 . 6/14
Good
twisterblake2015 chapter 1 . 6/14
Nice start