Reviews for Keitaro's Past
Angelic Demon777 chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Great story so far.

Keep it goin
Dave S chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
I know that you have heard this comment before: It could use a little more expanding.

Now for the good part: It is a very nice idea, exploring the emotions and thoughts of both Keitaro and Naru. I have a good idea from what you are writing that the two have become distant from each other. Will this girl be the stimulus to bring trhem together or will she be the next flame for Keitaro?

I look forward to see future chapters on this 'fic.

Dave S
La Demon's sister chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
It may be short but it's really good. I'm only 9 and I don't really understand long words like all the other stories use so your story is perfect for me. I can't wait to read what happens next so please write more. I'm sorry to say that I haven't written any stories because of two reasons.

1. This is my first time on fan fiction.

2. My sister (La Demon) woon't show me how.

In conclusion I thought that it was a great story and I hope to read more of your stories.

bye.
La Demon's sister chapter 1 . 2/25/2003

1. This is my first time on fan fiction.

2. My sister (La Demon) woon't show me how.

bye.
WannaKnownLee chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Hm. That diary incident sounds a lot like episode four. Oh well. But I cracked up when Keitaro said "Huh? Why's my book all sweaty?" lol. Continue soon. You're doing a good job.
Unknown chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
Great story
Dr3aMer BoI chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Yeah! This story is getting interesting. Please hurry up with the next chapter soon.
Zenkai chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
This concept has been done before. but for some reason, I think this will be entertaining. Can't wait to hear more
frograss chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
The story is a pretty good idea. Overall, it was readable and fairly enjoyable. You do have some issues with grammar and usage (I personally don't care that much about it though - a few people are very sometimes very picky about it). It was entertaining and that IS the part of the reason people write fanfics - Yes? Looking forward to your next chapter.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2