Reviews for Lost & Found
QOP chapter 42 . 12/6/2017
It would be great if you could write John Smith stories (i.e with no TARDIS and time travel) where Rose appears too with a boyfriend that is either 9 or 10. It would be great to see him interact with one of them, maybe becoming friends (I think it would be easier for 9 to be his friend)

Please, pretty please write such a story
QOP chapter 25 . 12/6/2017
Hahahaha, Missy is hilarious. I love how you kept her quite close to the character of the series :)
LovesToRead2016 chapter 42 . 5/19/2017
Thank you so much for such an amazing story!

I'm excited to read your new "episode," but please remember to come back later with more Whouffaldi and Colepaldi. I adore your stories and I'm so worried about a lack of 12 stories (especially Whouffaldi) after Peter leaves. I just want to cry every time I'm reminded about his departure. :(
LovesToRead2016 chapter 41 . 5/19/2017
Oh dear Lord, not again. :(
LovesToRead2016 chapter 40 . 5/19/2017
Wow! I'm glad she told him, but that was not what I was expecting. I can't wait to read about John's reaction.
This story has become one of my favorites and I want to thank you for creating such a beautiful, loving story. I adored the concept and the result has been a joy to read! :)
LovesToRead2016 chapter 39 . 5/19/2017
Poor John, now. He's such a romantic and he's pulling out every trick to make the weekend perfect (or now just to salvage it). It's a shame Clara's symptoms and nerves are not conducive to a romantic outcome.
LovesToRead2016 chapter 38 . 5/19/2017
Poor Clara. I can understand her concern since John hasn't moved back in yet, but he would be thrilled I think. I can't wait for him to find out. Also, it's fun to look back and see Clara's symptoms, but her attributing them to other things.
doc712 chapter 42 . 5/12/2017
Loved it. You had me going there for awhile. Absolutely loved reading this story. Good luck with your upcoming stories, can't wait to read more. Thanks. God bless.
Guest chapter 42 . 5/12/2017
Aw too bad he didn't come back and announce "I REMEMBER EVERYTHING AND I LOVE YOU, CLARA SMITH!" That would've been epic. But anyway, lovely ending, I'm surprised didn't shed a tear... hmmm. Might have something to do with my noisy siblings in the background as I'm reading XD
Ooh can't wait to read about this new companion! All your fics are awesome! Ok I'm calm, I'm calm. :)
What? Not again. Thanks
Guest chapter 41 . 5/11/2017
Wow John should try public transportation
Guest chapter 41 . 5/11/2017
This is the part where he gets his memory back, right? Please don't make it worse! D':
Guest chapter 40 . 5/10/2017
Ugh! Those stupid lovable idiots! SO CLOSE!
dutiesofcare chapter 42 . 5/12/2017
this was really nice to read, thank you so much for writing this and I can't wait to see what you've got in hand next :)
LovesToRead2016 chapter 36 . 5/12/2017
Poor Clara. :(
Although, the two of them in the bouncy castle was too adorable!