Reviews for Lost & Found
LovesToRead2016 chapter 42 . 5/19
Thank you so much for such an amazing story!

I'm excited to read your new "episode," but please remember to come back later with more Whouffaldi and Colepaldi. I adore your stories and I'm so worried about a lack of 12 stories (especially Whouffaldi) after Peter leaves. I just want to cry every time I'm reminded about his departure. :(
LovesToRead2016 chapter 41 . 5/19
Oh dear Lord, not again. :(
LovesToRead2016 chapter 40 . 5/19
Wow! I'm glad she told him, but that was not what I was expecting. I can't wait to read about John's reaction.
This story has become one of my favorites and I want to thank you for creating such a beautiful, loving story. I adored the concept and the result has been a joy to read! :)
LovesToRead2016 chapter 39 . 5/19
Poor John, now. He's such a romantic and he's pulling out every trick to make the weekend perfect (or now just to salvage it). It's a shame Clara's symptoms and nerves are not conducive to a romantic outcome.
LovesToRead2016 chapter 38 . 5/19
Poor Clara. I can understand her concern since John hasn't moved back in yet, but he would be thrilled I think. I can't wait for him to find out. Also, it's fun to look back and see Clara's symptoms, but her attributing them to other things.
doc712 chapter 42 . 5/12
Loved it. You had me going there for awhile. Absolutely loved reading this story. Good luck with your upcoming stories, can't wait to read more. Thanks. God bless.
Aw too bad he didn't come back and announce "I REMEMBER EVERYTHING AND I LOVE YOU, CLARA SMITH!" That would've been epic. But anyway, lovely ending, I'm surprised didn't shed a tear... hmmm. Might have something to do with my noisy siblings in the background as I'm reading XD
Ooh can't wait to read about this new companion! All your fics are awesome! Ok I'm calm, I'm calm. :)
What? Not again. Thanks
Wow John should try public transportation
This is the part where he gets his memory back, right? Please don't make it worse! D':
Ugh! Those stupid lovable idiots! SO CLOSE!
seriouslybea chapter 42 . 5/12
this was really nice to read, thank you so much for writing this and I can't wait to see what you've got in hand next :)
LovesToRead2016 chapter 36 . 5/12
Poor Clara. :(
Although, the two of them in the bouncy castle was too adorable!
LovesToRead2016 chapter 35 . 5/12
That was beautiful and tender, and Clara has the patience of a saint.
blackcat9517 chapter 42 . 5/12
Thank you so much for writing this fantastic story! I enjoyed reading every chapter and can't wait for your future stories! :)