Reviews for Funhouse
deadliestdistractionRN chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
Wtf?!
eantl88 chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
The ending was quite a twist.
Sara aka Nikki Black chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
It was interesting and didn't see the twist at the end. I'm confused though, so Rose was the serial killer, did she kill Alice and Jake too?
I hope you continue it, the end was left hanging and I'd like to see what happens next.
Thank you for sharing it and good luck.
sheilagilger chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
What? It was good but I lost the significance. Could be me. Sorry.
bbmassey88 chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
Oh wow! So enjoyed this story! Seems like there should be more!
JulieToo chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
Oh what a twist. Good luck with the contest.
moreno.cheryl37 chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
So many twists and turns, you kept me guessing until the last few sentences! Good story!
sophdrea chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
BRILLIANT! Your story had me completely enthralled. Everything about it was perfect, from the genius story line to your amazing development of your characters. There were several classic lines that I wanted to highlight, like this one about Edward: "Even by himself, he's the most dangerous person in any room." Your Edward is the ultimate mobward. Thank you so much for sharing this great story with us. Good luck in the contest!
Vtweetymccn chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
Love it! It keeps you guessing!
KEEP WRITING!️
pipelynn chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
OMG! wow that was so clever and so FREAKY! not even close to what i expected! that was crazy! This was the last story i read and i am so glad that i did! i just have to know what happens next! thanks for writing! was she there to watch over bella previously as her partner?
Blueboot55 chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
Nice story. Good luck with contest.
anyta30 chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
this was so confusing but intense...i would definitely like to read on and see how this story plays out.
ama2978 chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
Omg! Can't wait to read what happens next! Good luck in the contest.
marlane chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
this is great any chance on a continuation?
DeJean Smith chapter 1 . 4/7/2017