Reviews for Not Forever
xheyxhaleyx chapter 32 . 5/23/2009
please update! OMG! THIS IS AMAZING! MY FAVORITE STORY EVER! LOL yesh i be crazy :D
Hina chapter 32 . 12/23/2008
Wow!

I lov this story, please update A.S.A.P!

and i like the start of that story, Peices.

The first chapter gave it mitery and it maked people want to read more. Please turn it into a fic.
procrastinator65 chapter 32 . 6/17/2007
plz continue with the story! its so good and the other story sounds intresting!
Dark Dracon Knight chapter 32 . 6/6/2006
WOW! great story. me and my friend wish to see Suki be with sesshy! Check out my story to if u have the time! bad begfining but then it gets better... anywho Cya!

Ray
sqeekers chapter 32 . 1/2/2006
omg that was so cool i loved it all this was a great chap i think sesshy should go with rin and suki as a possibility could go with koga i think it would work i love this its a really great story i do hope you continue and update soon i can't wait to see how this ends hope you find that up again hang in there can't let one down get you but the great thing about that is you can be sure many more ups are gonna come and that what counts the ups oh and i love your new idea i would so read it if you posted it it's really good sounds like there's going to be a lot of intrigue and mystery hope you go through with posting ok can't wait for the rest

laterz
Shidoni8 chapter 32 . 4/23/2005
hello, i would like much more! i hope your downs in life get better! and i can't wait to see more! if you arent writing this now, write more! and if you are, hurry up! i love it!
Shel Death By Spork chapter 2 . 4/23/2005
i ahve a question...how did u get the * and the ~ and the becuz usually that doesn't work. But ofr ur first fanfic this is awesome! I will now read more
Shel Death By Spork chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
i shall read the rest later but now i must leave so i will add u to favorites. YAY FOR FAVORITES!
Shidoni8 chapter 12 . 4/17/2005
woo! i love the fluff! i am on chapter 11, but will read more l8er! your story is great, though i don't like how it suddenly changed to having people's names before what they say, it gets old to see teh names again and again! other than that, oh, and i suck at writing fight scenes too! i just love the fluff though!
mippy chapter 32 . 4/14/2005
omg this is great please hurry and post the next chapters soon!thanks very up the good work
naraku's mate77 chapter 12 . 4/1/2005
well so much for hiding their feelings...but that was funny!
naraku's mate77 chapter 10 . 3/30/2005
NO CLIFF HANGERS! EVIL! Ok I'm done being weird now, but giving Inuyasha liquor is a very bad idea!
naraku's mate77 chapter 9 . 3/30/2005
How could Shippo sleep through all of that? And since when does Sango not pumble Miroku for touching her any where? .
naraku's mate77 chapter 8 . 3/30/2005
HAHAHA! Guilty face!
naraku's mate77 chapter 7 . 3/30/2005
what 's with the different context? and why is Miroku like that?