Reviews for The Leader
A Trash Mob chapter 11 . 29m
Poor Albert i feel so bad for him.
A Trash Mob chapter 10 . 1h
A lot of this is kinda confusing. The most glaring one is how is prussia even paying for things in the first place, since it was said that theres massive inflation going on. That just doesn't disappear, so gold? Idk

It would also be nice to know what happened to cause the country to fall. You only mentioned the Francois retreating to africa, but even in the anime that wasn't the end of the war. And there was a movie too... Just a little more context as to what happened would be appreciated.
A Trash Mob chapter 1 . 11h
Ngl i favorited and followed That Look some years back in the hopes it would get an update and completely forgot about you lol. I recently decided to check on authors of fics i favorited to see whats up, this looks hype as fuck. I haven't read it yet because im reading something else rn, but ill be back soon. Cheers
animusand chapter 3 . 4/16
Would Tanya thank God so casually in conversation?
Greatazuredragon chapter 1 . 3/26
Really, really interesting start.
Alfha Robby chapter 67 . 3/26
honestly i still don't buy the evil Tanya persona, even tanya won't ever uselessly sacrifice children in order to further destroy the credibility of communist even though they already rebel long time ago while tanya literally only further isolate herself with her subordinate, even viktoriya already begun growing suspicious toward her.
thelodi chapter 67 . 3/19
exeptional
I've missed this so much
:-).
exillion chapter 67 . 3/2
Electric cars have been invented in the 1800s, why not stepup on electrical cars? Less reliable on gas.
Guest2 chapter 37 . 3/1
exillion
From what I can tell this is a natural revolution. Tanya already is short on supplies due to her rearmaments and it would be very hard to help the rebels across the Atlantic. In future chapters it seemed that she knows little about it. The communists in Russia(or its equivalent) would probably also find it hard to supply the rebels, especially in the south, where they would have to cross a foreign channel to get there. The communists mostly stick to influencing countries they have direct borders with, plus the fact that they are already fighting the japs. No other power really has the desire to see this rebellion happen.
exillion chapter 37 . 3/1
I don't mean to be rude, but is she racist against black people, or is she doing this to completely destabilize the USA?
MintIsMeth chapter 67 . 2/28
I'm luvin' it. I hope you keep updating the story!
WBASI chapter 67 . 2/25
yes...you are back...I missed you...please don't leave us like this...keep it up
Ronny76 chapter 1 . 2/24
ITS BACK! WOOHOO! I missed the thrill of reading this! The only reason I even have a fanfiction account is because of this story. Time to reread the entire thing for the... uhhh kinda lost count after 10 times.
2,167 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »