Reviews for A Guardian's Life
roobug21301 chapter 19 . 10/3
just wanted to let you know that i LOVED this chapter!
Roo
Wishfull-star chapter 19 . 9/30
that was outstanding well done Harry I loved the idea of a contract and I can't wait for more:)
RT89 chapter 19 . 9/30
Outstanding chapter, cant wait to see where this ends.

Got a Guardian idea I don't think I could write well, if you'd like to hear plz send me a pm.
lilly-flower15 chapter 19 . 9/30
Great chapter update soon
V. L. Crawford chapter 18 . 9/4
WOW! Wasn't expecting that twister.
RT89 chapter 18 . 9/2
Interesting twist.
Jostanos chapter 18 . 9/1
Becoming a pawn of Pitch's.. *shakes his head* You lose.
*wild cheering*
Go Kingsley! Rock On you Awesome Auror you!
I've rarely come across much to be upset at Kingsley about, so it's nice to see him get a chance to be more than a background character (whether or not he gets to stay that way).
Can a Guardian get named Godparent and get it stuck, or does their semi-immortality and prior deaths (in Jack's case, at least, the others are a touch difficult to confirm) disqualify them?
I'm not sure the Twins are entirely old enough to count for such a ritual, and Bill hasn't been around much between his work and the kids being at school, so I'm not sure there would be a strong enough rapport or trust there for such a role even if he was willing.

Hm... There really aren't a whole lot of options handy. Manny can't count, he can't participate in the ritual properly. Does Jack even count as an adult in this sort of context? Moody could be brilliant if he was trusted enough though that's unlikely at this point.
*cheers* Sirius has the potential to be Awesome Dogfather and it's lovely to see it!
Wishfull-star chapter 18 . 8/31
I don't know how I feel when it comes to Remus' death but I guess I'm sort of relived that he can no longer hurt Harry:) I loved the chapter and I can't wait for more:)
lilly-flower15 chapter 18 . 8/31
Great chapter update soon
bob19h chapter 17 . 8/1
i personally say have Hermione be free of curses. she is my favorite of the golden trio but i still love her being bashed as they tend to be the funny ones.
V. L. Crawford chapter 17 . 8/1
Great meetings. But I didn't get any Sirius in this chapter.