Reviews for In Love With Your Ghost
Nephthy-san chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
You have YOU MUST continue! I finally found a CloudxAeris fic worth reading! Please continue. Pretty please?
ruderevived chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
this is a great story and i love your writing so i have noticed you like final fantasy well great because i am welcoming you to join the only C2 dedicated to final fantasy "Phoenix Down" it is my C2 and i have already many members on the waiting list but i want you so it would be great if you could join because i notice your talent as a writer and i want to see it grow and i love your stories and want them to be a part of my C2 so if you are interested i have sent you the activation e-mail or you can just go to C2 tools and then staff after you login thanmks again

Xdc chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
nice story...update plz :)
oooo chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
wow what a great story! it gave me goosebumps! i really liked how u portrayed cloud and tifa's relationship, and how he loves her and aeris differently. plz update!
sun.ming chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Gosh... that was really good, and PLEASE tell me you're not going to leave us hanging like that! I really hope you update soon, because this story is very good, so please continue writing it! You don't want to disappoint a whole bunch of your reviewers, do you know? *sad puppy dog face*
ultima-92 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
wheres part 2
Ludi Ling chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
A lovely fic so far - your writing is strong and lyrical and flows well. I've been an FF7 fan for many years but have been out of the loop for half of those years and so it was nice to read your fic and kinda get back into the swing of it. My fave couple were always Cloud and Aeris, although I also believed that he loved Tifa as well, the love he held for Aeris was something very different, almost more pure in a way. The way you've described their relationship here is more or less how I always envisioned it.

Great work on the narration of the memories and the flow of consciousness. It can be really hard to do that, but you've captured it brilliantly. Not only that, but you've captured Cloud's personality and inner reflections extremely well.

Great stuff. I do hope that you haven't abandoned this story, and that you continue to write it. You have a lovely storytelling voice.
Sea-EnigmaDare chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
I like this fic,
eventhough Cloud woke up in bed with Tifa.
Did they get married or something?
Anyway,I hope Cloud finds Aeris.
Pls update soon as I'm edging to know what happens next :) .
Fae chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Wow. I had all but given up hope of *ever* reading a well-written FFVII angst fic. Brilliant!
Clorith chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Hey this is an awesome fic! Why aren't you updating it? [
vashfan311 chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Are you going to finish this? ever?
Peril chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
whoa, that's shockingly well written!

You portray the characters and their emotions really realistically and believably!

I hope you're gonna continue this soon...

but judging from the 'air' in this story, it probably won't have a happy ending. bummer. Oh, well...
update now chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
update! update! come on you lazy bum i'm so into this story now so you better update please or else i'll be mad like now -_-*
Visitor-Ilvinaeda07 chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
This story actually was kinda too much angst. :) J/K. Beautiful work. Hope to see Part 2! Keep writing!
Difinity chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
God. This-This is just beautiful! I've never read anything like this! Its wonderful! You have AMAZING talent! Its so beautifully written, and it expressess JUST how Cloud would feel after Aeris had died. You MUST continue! Update SOON! O~