Reviews for Forever Gone
Dansmum chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
that's a lovely poem - but do you have a link to the story about Narcissa's thoughts when Lucius was about to receive the Dementor's kiss? I've always thought that was one of the most powerful pieces of fanfic writing and I can't find it any more.
aims80 chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Interesting poem, I am no good at poetry, therefore I admire people who can actually write it. Congratulations.

Luv Aims :)
La Guera chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
I've never reviewed poetry before. It is one of the few forms of writing I have trouble understanding. However, I was very moved by this. It spoke of love and loss without being maudlin. It may sound funny, but it reminded me of long-form haiku.
Vampiric Hyde chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
Oh.

*hugs Lucius*

I liked it.. A lot. Very sweet. The length worked for the poem; not overly shrot or long. The words used, the style.

Muy, muy bien! :D

And, by the way, thankee-sai mucho for reading my ficcie.

I likes.
She's a Star chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
*stares at computer screen in awe* Oh, that was amazing. It was so chilling and bittersweet, and yet you laced a sense of hope into it as well.

Simply beautiful. I'm glad that my fic could inspire something so amazing! :-)

~*Star
Chrisi chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
Hallo Ellen!

Was soll ich sagen? *sniff* Hatte einen ganz großen Knoten im Hals, als ich es las! Es ist so wunderschön. auf so schrecklich traurige Weise! Du triffst Lucius einfach perfekt in der Beschreibung! Und dann Narcissa "wishing heart", wie sie meint. hofft. mehr in seinen Augen zu sehen. Unter der Kälte.

*snief* Sie liebt ihn doch!

Ein Meisterwerk, und ich bewundere immer wieder aufs neue wie intensiv und treffend du schreibst!

Ganz liebe Grüße und Bussi!

Deine Narcissa! _~