Reviews for Unrequited
Son of the Mourning chapter 41 . 7/30
love the update!
Son of the Mourning chapter 40 . 4/28
I wonder if sev is going to find out about Sirius licking her face lol
Ventari SylverFox chapter 38 . 2/25
I have simply devoured your story over this past week. I have been really down recently and this has just been the most decadent distraction.
You do plan on finishing this, I hope!
Your writing is polished and well thought, the OC relatable without tipping into Mary Sue, and while this is obviously not Canon (I will be devastated if it circles back around to be that way), the divergence does not takeaway from the purpose of the original work.
I am a little disappointed that she did not meet Sirius again (unless you plan to change that) and that she is not in The Order yet (Poor Severus and his well intentioned plans), but you are pulling off an amazing yarn. One that I just cannot get enough of!
Hope to see more soon!
csravenclaw chapter 38 . 2/20
Ooohhh an update! I just really love this story! Thanks for the update! Can’t wait for more!
RedKitsune2016 chapter 37 . 1/27
I love this story! El is a hoot! Cracks me up. Thanks for writing this. I immensely enjoy the dialog.
csravenclaw chapter 37 . 1/16
Thank you for an update! This is honestly the best HP fic I’ve read and I cannot wait to read more updates! I loooove how Dumbledore infuriates Sev in a cutest way here lol
btlmotormouth chapter 37 . 1/15
I absolutely love this story and can't wait for more!
badwolffor3ver chapter 37 . 1/13
Omg I absolutely love this!
been reading it all morning and haven't been able to put it down. they are so fucking adorable. would be interesting to see how El and severus reacts to El meeting Sirius again.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Dr.Zimmerman chapter 37 . 1/12
Hahahaha! Adorable, both of them
csravenclaw chapter 36 . 12/17/2017
Oh a new update! This is like receiving an early Christmas present! Thank you! :D
fowlgirl19 chapter 35 . 12/15/2017
reading this at 2am is such a treat. please update soon 3
eri chapter 14 . 11/28/2017
Awww i was hoping for some teen seveus smut
eri chapter 13 . 11/28/2017
So cool to read an OC/Snape fic. Usually i ship Hermione/Snape. It is so hard for me to read fics where Lily is brought up I love Snape but I totally lose respect for him as a person when Lily comes up. I usually prefer to act like she doesn't exist or fics that don't mention her so this one is painfully hard cuz... I want El to end up with him but when he defends Lily I want El to not take him back right away ... or at all . I want to see him suffer, that is hoe much I hate Lily. I actually think she is my to 5 most hated characters... EVER
csravenclaw chapter 35 . 11/19/2017
Oh I just love this chapter! I love how Leo is trying to protect his older sis, and Sev and El trying to figure out their balance to keep El safe. I feel so bad for Sev that he finally found someone who truly loves him for who he is, but can’t be with her...
Son of the Mourning chapter 35 . 11/18/2017
oh I hope Severus feels guilty about breaking up with her. He should!