Reviews for Izuku Midoriya: The Gamer Chronicles
marcoglas92 chapter 7 . 11h
As Hero Name why not Karate Kid

i like and follow
MadmansDeath chapter 7 . 9/16
The hero who lifts the world: Atlas! C'mon, shout that out in your head and tell me it doesn't look and sound awesome!
lucavento chapter 7 . 9/13
Nice more
Addles28 chapter 7 . 9/12
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Lucky chapter 7 . 9/10
Please update I wanna know what happens
prism123 chapter 7 . 9/5
Really enjoyed reading this story so far. I agree with pretty much everything you said in the authors note in chapter one about how some aspects that are very common in gamer fics are annoying/don't make sense, so I'm looking forward to reading a gamer fic that avoids those issues, which this one is doing a good job of. Like the gamer ability is sort of ridiculous, so a lot of authors make the gamer fics themselves ridiculous. Not just in the premise, but in terms of internal logical consistency of the plot and characters actions, dialogue realness, even obeying grammar rules. Which I find to be a waste as even with a ridiculous premise I think those things are important.
NameHmOkay chapter 7 . 9/4
Why not have him register his quirk as Static Energy or Mana? or something similar? that way he can just explain away the crazy stuff he does as a new way to manipulate the energy in his body? And he can explain that the Static part of the Quirk's name is based on his healing?

His hero name could be Qilin (becuse they are red and green like he is and are supposed to be magic immortal beings) He could also be named after an RPG player class. You could also name him Avatar after literally what he is the gaming avatar we use when we play video games.
Anna chapter 7 . 9/3
YOU! *is attempted to shake author like a cray cray anime girl* *deep breath*

That wasn't fair at all! please update soon! i need to see what happenes this is the first gamer!deku story i've found! its really cool! no i just wish the chapters where a bit longer *and didn't have mean cliffhangers in them :X*

it's a good story i hope to see more of it in the future!
Undeniably Uzumaki chapter 5 . 8/30
How does a ten minute period make two weeks disappear? You said he'd been training for 1 month last chapter. That means he has a month left. Not two weeks. Also, get a beta. You have more than a few typos.
Memento Mori - The Truth chapter 7 . 8/30
Midoriya's hero name suggestions: Deku(why fix what ain't broke), Nihility, Negato, Null Might(especially if he gets One For All), Determin, Still-Leto(if he begins using blades as weapons), Chikage(if he decides to go stealthy route by min-maxing his Dex), etc.
Tdog Smith chapter 7 . 8/29
Like the show when I looked up if there was a the gamer fanfic of I liked what I saw hope to see more of it
loveinyou chapter 7 . 8/27
Then allmight won't really have a point. In this story if izuku doesn't get one for all also is deku going to get multiple girls?
GM10 chapter 7 . 8/27
Dude, the hell with the final!? I was like "Okey so now Izuku is going to jump and destroy the robot" but when I keep reading it was "Oh pls dont tell me he's going to do something crazy"
Besides that, cool story. Keep doing it!
(Sorry but my english it isn't very good)
dragonsword1000 chapter 7 . 8/26
I think the story is interesting so far, trying to move the foot even with a punch at his current stats would of destroyed his arm.
Tagloff chapter 7 . 8/25
How about a gamer class or Career system for a name? Paladin, Rouge, Ranger?