Reviews for The Road So Far (this Time Around)
Hi silence. I hope you are well. And that you (and other readers) have a new year that is good. I also hope this year will bring more writing. Reading yours is always is joy.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2022
I really like the concept of this story, but I refuse to read it until it's finished bc I have been traumatized enough by reading unfinished fanfictions:'(. So please please finish it.
Eviik chapter 1 . 11/12/2022
Hello there! As I don't have an account on I come to visit this fic (and nowadays only this) every now and then and so I just wanted to express that I haven't forgotten this work and I'm looking for every single update :) (the time between the updates doesn't matter).
KrypticShizz chapter 118 . 11/8/2022
Gotta love Gabe. Loved this chapter. Can't wait for the next one.

Speaking of chapters, what happened to Ava?
captainjack41 chapter 55 . 10/27/2022
This made me laugh so hard i damn near died
BlueMoonMaples chapter 118 . 10/15/2022
Great chapter! I love the way you write Dean and Cas's relationship, and how Gabe perceives Dean's possessiveness. I'm excited for the next chapter!
DeathDoUsApart chapter 118 . 10/2/2022
I’m so glad you updated! I love your Cas, you’re staying true to his character even in a different body. I can’t wait for Dean to realize he is very much in love with his angel!
superlc529 chapter 118 . 9/26/2022
SO very excited about this update! I’m glad to hear you’re feeling better. THAT is the priority over updates on this fic. ;) Hope you’re able to continue the regular postings but take care of you first. :) Okay, here we go – finally some Gabriel interaction with our boys. 3

Ahh! Cas! A mix of ‘Mystery Spot’ and ‘Changing Channels’ all in one go? Hell yeah! I LOVE the image of Dean just shouting up into the air while patrons look on and poor embarrassed Sammy trying to get his big brother to stop. LOL! :) 3

Wow, Gabe! Disguising yourself as Azazel? – I actually did not see that coming. That was a twist.

‘But when had his unplanned hopes ever panned out?’ – True for Dean Winchester in EVERY universe. Love love love Dean pushing Gabriel’s buttons. He knows the Archangel turned Trickster so very well. :) ‘Some things, Dean figured with no shortage of sarcasm and bitterness, just had to stay the same.’ – LOVE that line. Some things stay the same, just in a different way. 3

LOVED the tape over Cas’ mouth when the Angel recognized that “Loki” wasn’t a Trickster but (I’m sure) Gabriel. :) 3 I can totally hear Rich’s voice in my head. This is fantastic.

Absolutely adore Gabe’s thoughts about Dean’s loyalty toward Cas. 3

‘(Yeah, he already knew that was never happening. Dean might be willing to face the damn Apocalypse without so much as a blink, but he was a coward in his own right when it came to owning up to his kid brother.)’ – Ain’t that the truth. By the way, LOVING Dean using his future knowledge to push Gabe’s buttons and attempt to try to get the Archangel to see the light that much sooner. :)

Yes, Gabe is a Dick, but he is OUR Dick. LOL. Agreed there. My heart hurt at the image of Dean’s ivory-handled gun broken into pieces. Oh what are you up to now, Gabriel? I wonder how long Dean will take before he “breaks” and lets the Archangel in on how he KNOWS him… perhaps he can play on that and reveal some stuff that I’m sure Gabriel had told him in the future that only Gabriel knows? No? Just speculating! LOL! I LOVE this fic! I can’t wait to see the rest of the Winchester family too with that little tease of yours – keep up the brilliant work! I know you will! Post more when you can. Until next time! 3
Guest chapter 118 . 9/25/2022
Yo I heard the site is shutting down at some point? It would be great if you moved this amazing fic onto ao3 or something so that it’s not lost
Brenda Joyeux chapter 116 . 9/19/2022
Yellow Eyes ? But I was expecting Gabe because come on . Glitter goo. Surely it would be a trick from the Trickster.
Ford Marches On chapter 117 . 9/8/2022
Binged the entire thing because the title stuck out to me as something I actually read and liked. Was not disapointed, excellent writing. Hope this encourages you to continue writing, but I'd settle for it affirming your skills.
ConsumedByTheShadows chapter 38 . 9/5/2022
I gotta say, this fic is my favorite Supernatural story by far. I know I haven't been reviewing as much as I should be, because man, this is amazing work.

I've been staying up way too late the last few nights just to read this fic, and even though my sleep schedule is super fucked up from it, it was worth it just to find out what happens next.

I have no clue how far I got the first time I found your story, but I've started rereading it again from the very beginning. It's just as enjoyable the second go around, and I can't wait to keep reading the rest :)
L chapter 117 . 9/1/2022
So happy that you are back posting again 3
XLucyInTheSkyX chapter 117 . 8/25/2022
can't wait for Dean to tear Gabriel a new one hahaha
amgcat chapter 117 . 8/24/2022
will the boys find the bunker earlier? before the apocalypse? will Bobby and Andy get to use the bunker with them?
2,455 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »