Reviews for White Dogs: Perversity
dancingfingers chapter 17 . 10/23/2014
Too bad you haven't updated in ages.
A great story, by the way!
wishtly chapter 17 . 7/18/2013
This is really wonderful story and I really do hope you continue to write, whether it be for this story or any others.
Your way with words, I can't really describe it - the weight of emotions carry, yet there is a lightheartedness that uplifts you? Haha. Me thinks my compliments need work.

But anyways, I'll ruin this review by begging for an update to this story, but I would really like to know where the story and your interpretations of the characters are going. I'll keep my fingers crossed for an update :)

But beyond that, I hope your block has disappeared for other things, because your writing is wonderful and should be shared and appreciated!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/7/2013
You are a wonderful writer and I sincerely hope you find time for it again.
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 17 . 4/9/2013
This very good I hope you don't give up.
Mordacious Moratorium chapter 17 . 1/16/2013
Silver. I can count the number of reviews I've written and one hand And I am glad to say you'll make use another hand now.
Aloever chapter 17 . 10/22/2012
you write very well! It's almost poetic. I sort of like how the thoughts flow and you describe what people feel. Thanks for the good fic. :)
Aloever chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
good writing! a couple spelling mistakes here and there but nothing so major it distracts from the story. I look forward to more of your work! ;)
Bubzlyrose chapter 17 . 9/25/2012
I love your story. Its so different than the usual stories I've read so my eyes are open to a new world of the possibilities you can do with Inuyasha's characters. I hope to someday write a story of my own, but for now I am just reading from other's stories. Yours is really great and I hope you can continue it because you really gave me inspiration.
luci-guinassi chapter 17 . 8/5/2012
This story is wonderful and I hope you update, though I see you haven't in a while. Is it a major writers block? I love your potrayal of Sesshoumaru's character and the way you mix angst with tender and funny moments. Please update.
Mikky chapter 17 . 7/17/2012
After 5 years or so of your last update for this story I find its link on my archives. It's a pitty it's unfinished. Have you forsaken it after such a long time? Have you given up?
I really would like to know if you, someday somehow, intend to continue it. It's sad that such a nice plot is unfinished.
Best regards
Mikky
EdhelwenOnieta chapter 17 . 4/11/2012
... ::stares at the computer screen for a few silent minutes stunned as several thoughts and emotions run rampant in her head:: PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON! I KNOW ITS BEEN A LIL OVER SIX YEARS BUT PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU TO PLEASE FINISH THIS FIC! PLEASE!

ITS AMAZINGLY WRITTEN AND JUST...WOW...I SWEAR THAT YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL WRITER...THAT WAS SERIOUSLY MY FIRST HONEST THOUGHTS WHEN I READ THE FIRST CHAPTER. HOPE TO BE ABLE TO CONTINUE READING THIS AMAZING STORY!
Silverfurred chapter 17 . 2/11/2012
Good god I love this. But you know what upsets me? The fact that this isn't finished! D: This is a lovely story. And I feel that we are barely touching the rest of it. And not to mention that this was an instant favorite for me...simply because you had Labyrinth references. :) That is my absolute favorite movie of all time. And the fact that it is in the story just makes it all the better.

All that being said, I do really and truly hope that you come back and finish this some day. If you do, I as well as some of your other loyal readers will be waiting. So please consider finishing someday. I write myself and I know how writers block can be crippling to a story. But some advice I got from the lady who wrote the Hunger Games (Suzanne Collins, whom I had the marvelous privilege of meeting ) is that the best cure to writer's block is to write. Even if it doesn't flow. Eventually the story will pick itself up and will begin to write itself again.

So please. Consider this as you read, or if you ever reread your own story. You have many waiting for an update alert in their emails. _
Sal chapter 17 . 10/26/2011
Beautiful prose, characterizations- lyrical
Sal chapter 5 . 10/26/2011
Love this story, however, one point: anyone receiving a stab wound in the stomach will only be able to take nutrients through an I.V. for quite awhile.
SunMoonNeko chapter 17 . 11/28/2010
its truly too bad that you never continued this story, its beautiful and emotional. It portrays Kagome as a human being who struggles with her self, which people so rarely show on a serious level as this. Sesshomaru may be a bit OOC from what we see in the manga and the anime, but isn't that the point of having him in a modern setting, to show his growth as a living being? :) All of it is drawing me in, and I do hope you do continue it at some point.