Reviews for White Dogs: Perversity
RG chapter 17 . 4/6
Love the story! Can't wait for the rest!...No really, I can't wait. If you take to long I may forget that you exist. I read so much that you might blur together with other stories. Which should not happen, because your just too good. So again, Love the story & WRITE MORE! PLEASE! and thank you.
Katherine2000 chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Hi! I am Katherine2000 ! I jut wanted to say this work of yours was a delight to read! I would be immensly grateful if you continue because you have knack for writing. Wish you the best!
viha chapter 10 . 12/13/2015
Your story is delight to read.
But sadly it seems you have forgotten
about your us : (
The calling chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
I can't wait to read more of this
Vamptisha chapter 17 . 3/26/2015
I like this story...can u plz finish this story...i really wnt to wat happen next with them _
dancingfingers chapter 17 . 10/23/2014
Too bad you haven't updated in ages.
A great story, by the way!
wishtly chapter 17 . 7/18/2013
This is really wonderful story and I really do hope you continue to write, whether it be for this story or any others.
Your way with words, I can't really describe it - the weight of emotions carry, yet there is a lightheartedness that uplifts you? Haha. Me thinks my compliments need work.

But anyways, I'll ruin this review by begging for an update to this story, but I would really like to know where the story and your interpretations of the characters are going. I'll keep my fingers crossed for an update :)

But beyond that, I hope your block has disappeared for other things, because your writing is wonderful and should be shared and appreciated!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/7/2013
You are a wonderful writer and I sincerely hope you find time for it again.
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 17 . 4/9/2013
This very good I hope you don't give up.
Mordacious Moratorium chapter 17 . 1/16/2013
Silver. I can count the number of reviews I've written and one hand And I am glad to say you'll make use another hand now.
Aloever chapter 17 . 10/22/2012
you write very well! It's almost poetic. I sort of like how the thoughts flow and you describe what people feel. Thanks for the good fic. :)
Aloever chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
good writing! a couple spelling mistakes here and there but nothing so major it distracts from the story. I look forward to more of your work! ;)
Bubzlyrose chapter 17 . 9/25/2012
I love your story. Its so different than the usual stories I've read so my eyes are open to a new world of the possibilities you can do with Inuyasha's characters. I hope to someday write a story of my own, but for now I am just reading from other's stories. Yours is really great and I hope you can continue it because you really gave me inspiration.
luci-guinassi chapter 17 . 8/5/2012
This story is wonderful and I hope you update, though I see you haven't in a while. Is it a major writers block? I love your potrayal of Sesshoumaru's character and the way you mix angst with tender and funny moments. Please update.
Mikky chapter 17 . 7/17/2012
After 5 years or so of your last update for this story I find its link on my archives. It's a pitty it's unfinished. Have you forsaken it after such a long time? Have you given up?
I really would like to know if you, someday somehow, intend to continue it. It's sad that such a nice plot is unfinished.
Best regards