Reviews for White Dogs: Perversity
Coolfire30 chapter 17 . 6/21
... i am in awe at your story...the way that you write is... is.. just so perfect...i love how you completely catches how Sesshoumaru thinks and what not... i'm just sooooo amazed at you... you've just earnt another fan... thanks for sharing your wonderful story with us.
El Proyecto Above Dawn chapter 17 . 9/26/2016
I love his thinking process, it amuses me so much! Needless to say... I need more of this, asap. I love your writing! You're amazing!
RG chapter 17 . 4/6/2016
Love the story! Can't wait for the rest!...No really, I can't wait. If you take to long I may forget that you exist. I read so much that you might blur together with other stories. Which should not happen, because your just too good. So again, Love the story & WRITE MORE! PLEASE! and thank you.
Katherine2000 chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Hi! I am Katherine2000 ! I jut wanted to say this work of yours was a delight to read! I would be immensly grateful if you continue because you have knack for writing. Wish you the best!
viha chapter 10 . 12/13/2015
Your story is delight to read.
But sadly it seems you have forgotten
about your us : (
The calling chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
I can't wait to read more of this
Vamptisha chapter 17 . 3/26/2015
I like this story...can u plz finish this story...i really wnt to wat happen next with them _
dancingfingers chapter 17 . 10/23/2014
Too bad you haven't updated in ages.
A great story, by the way!
wishtly chapter 17 . 7/18/2013
This is really wonderful story and I really do hope you continue to write, whether it be for this story or any others.
Your way with words, I can't really describe it - the weight of emotions carry, yet there is a lightheartedness that uplifts you? Haha. Me thinks my compliments need work.

But anyways, I'll ruin this review by begging for an update to this story, but I would really like to know where the story and your interpretations of the characters are going. I'll keep my fingers crossed for an update :)

But beyond that, I hope your block has disappeared for other things, because your writing is wonderful and should be shared and appreciated!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/7/2013
You are a wonderful writer and I sincerely hope you find time for it again.
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 17 . 4/9/2013
This very good I hope you don't give up.
Mordacious Moratorium chapter 17 . 1/16/2013
Silver. I can count the number of reviews I've written and one hand And I am glad to say you'll make use another hand now.
Aloever chapter 17 . 10/22/2012
you write very well! It's almost poetic. I sort of like how the thoughts flow and you describe what people feel. Thanks for the good fic. :)
Aloever chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
good writing! a couple spelling mistakes here and there but nothing so major it distracts from the story. I look forward to more of your work! ;)
Bubzlyrose chapter 17 . 9/25/2012
I love your story. Its so different than the usual stories I've read so my eyes are open to a new world of the possibilities you can do with Inuyasha's characters. I hope to someday write a story of my own, but for now I am just reading from other's stories. Yours is really great and I hope you can continue it because you really gave me inspiration.