Reviews for Alexeika's Fight
godzillafan1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
are Emily and lexi like descendants of cara? guess this story takes place after the unicorn chronicles end.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Wow this is really good!
BSolomon Stanley chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Fantastic You have your finger on it More More
BliZZarD-X115 chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Really good so far, I wasn't expecting fan-fics of this story line! I wonder if Bruce Coville ever reads them for ideas? Good job so far, update soon!
Danie chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
I liked was great.A great one it was.
shaketramp chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
oh make it longer longer longer longer longer longer!
Apiegirl chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Interesting!
Lord-of-Salt chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Great storyline. I'd like to hear more about it. I take it you like the Lost Years of Merlin series? If you update this story, please email me at , but NO SPAM.
QueenO'Freaks64 chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Great addition to the Luster series. WRITE MORE! I just hope that Lexi doesn't turn out to be a brat.
Nataku-05 chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Hay, I never read these books, but I wanna do that. Ya see, I've got this problem. I live in this stupid land, where rain never goes away, we never ever (almost, that is) see the sun, and a lot of fun books aren't published. It's called: The Netherlands. (al fear. it sucks, don''t go there on vacation. Never. Thou are warned.)

PLEASE! Give me the name of the Writer of these books!

Please send this to

And if you doan mind, put as subject: Unicorn Chronicles.

Greetzz Java S.C.
sumomo-chan chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
I really thought it was good. I love Bruce Coville's stories except for the aliens. The Unicorn Chronicles are my favorite series and you have done this series justice. I hope you keep on writing.