Reviews for The Desk
sakurathewhitewolf chapter 18 . 9/9
I would love to see you return and finish this story. I really really really like it.
Im Hungry chapter 4 . 7/28
Actually, Lucy, you kinda are an anime character...
Lord Tenthredon chapter 18 . 7/9
How am I only now finding this fic? Oh my lord this is so amazing! Love all the major drama from both of their families and just the connection between Natsu and Lucy. Love how tsundere they are too! I really hope you update soon!
jusluvaleja chapter 18 . 7/5
This story is amazing! I love it can't wait to read the next chapter
slammer35 chapter 1 . 7/1
Sooo, any updates coming soon?
slammer35 chapter 17 . 7/1
Jude is a horrible father indeed.
animelover1745 chapter 2 . 6/24
I'm not even done with chapter 2 and this story is so intriguing. When I read that Wendy and Romeo are clarinet players that made me SUPER happy because I'm a clarinet player moving on to alto saxophone. Go clarinets! Can't wait to see how it ends. P.S. Do you think you'd be able to help me out with this website because I'm new to it and having a hard time figuring stuff out
Star0Dragon0Slayer chapter 4 . 6/15
Wow!
FairyTailFanGirl chapter 18 . 5/8
Hey where did the story go! *pouts* I loved it honestly but really sad there’s no more especially since you haven’t updated for a while...does that mean...your not writing more? Anyway thanks so much!
GrvuiaIsLife chapter 17 . 4/20
b-b-b-b-b-but wheres next chapter I neeed the nalu ending omg
Random-Cliche-Name chapter 18 . 4/19
Natsu would clearly be a sax player
Update!
deboome chapter 18 . 3/30
Omg I want to know what will happen sooo baaaaaddd
Luna Fanatic chapter 1 . 3/26
I've been waiting soo long for your amazing story! Post chapter 19 all ready! I really hope you still want to continue this fanfic, it's really good!
Snowkhione chapter 2 . 3/20
I absolutely love this! It’s my favorite so far, and I’m relatively new to this site. I think one day you should be an author, you’re so good!