Reviews for The Desk
brennakai chapter 18 . 11/12
I really am enjoying this story.
It is different from alot of others as Natsu is not overly powerful. He has his classic charm we all love. Yet, he has his struggles. He has insecurities that we usually don't see.
Plus I love him as a musician. :)
Everyone else is Peru perfect in thier characters as well.
Until next time
valentine charity chapter 18 . 10/29
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so when is the next update ?
Rubybird2329 chapter 18 . 10/25
Continue please! I NEED to see Natsu and Lucy get together!
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
mushi0131 chapter 18 . 9/24
I caught up finally! Great chapter. Wonder how long Natsu can keep that news from getting to Igneel. Hope you update soon. :) Happy writing!
mushi0131 chapter 17 . 9/24
I'm shaking my head at Jude. That's not how that works. *Sigh* I understand why Natsu panicked. He was technically the reason Igneel gave up his career. Even though it was Igneel's choice that has to weigh heavily on Natsu's shoulders.
mushi0131 chapter 16 . 9/24
I don't know why I didn't realize it was Natsu's dad, lol. I feel slow now.
mushi0131 chapter 15 . 9/24
I wonder why Natsu shook his head? Anyways, great chapter!
LePengwen chapter 18 . 9/19
I was trying to go to the next chapter to only realize I read it all.. Its almost 2am omg. Time went by lmao. But this story is so awesome! Its so cute. Jude is a bipolar ass tbh. And for what he posted on GuildMage or lord if Igneel finds out which im sure he will. Shit will go down xD
cheeseries chapter 18 . 8/29
its a shame you seem to have lost interest in this fandom, i was enjoying this story ;(
Heavenly Star chapter 14 . 8/25
I noticed an error with the aging between Natsu and Zeref. In this chapter you make Zeref 3 and Natsu 1, but in a previous chapter you said there was a 6 year difference between them. And that age difference obviously comes into play when Zeref gets accepted to Crocus, with the 6 year gap he'd be 18, but with the 2 year gap like this chapter suggests, he'd only be 14.
Heavenly Star chapter 13 . 8/25
I just wanted to punch Lucy in the face because she tooooootally overreacted to all of that. No need to make it a big scene. Natsu was obviously nervous about letting her know. And even SHE was nervous about it possibly being Natsu and letting him know Pretty Stranger was her. Jebus some fics make me so mad at Lucy even though I love her. LOL. Good story though!
Serthrek871 chapter 18 . 8/10
I'm really loving the story thus far. Although there are a few things that are bugging me. Like why didn't Jude get angrier at Lucy for leaving the concert in a rush?
Why hasn't Lucy asked about what was going on with Natsu?
This is a rated t story so what is so scary about Igneel? He probably didn't abuse Zeref sexually, and why is Natsu so scared for Igneel to see Jude's post? Why would he be angry at Natsu for it?
Anyway. Can't wait for the next installment of the story, keep up the great work!
Dragneel777 chapter 18 . 7/27
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed in a while- I still love this story! Great job incorporating chapter 545!
superfreakerz chapter 18 . 7/26
IM SO GLAD YOU ADDED THAT DINNER PART BC IT WAS MY FAVORITE PART. THEM HOLDING HANDS WAS SO SWEET. AND I LOVE THE GRAYLU FRIENDSHIP THEYRE MY BROTP OF BROTPS HOPE TO SEE MORE OF THEM YOURE AWESOME OK BYE!