Reviews for Safe Paws
ZCC chapter 17 . 6/5
Not accusing you of anything, but is this a way of defending Pedos, or just a similar wordplay
ZCC chapter 10 . 6/3
Sleeping in the same bed like “we’re just friends”
kittykitty59527 chapter 37 . 6/2
Noooooo! Why would you foreshadow Judy becoming pregnant with Nick’s kits, only to end the story without revealing she is!? Now, I’m going to start reading the only 2 chapters of the sequel, and you better update it soon! I don’t like waiting!
kittykitty59527 chapter 17 . 5/30
You better not be teasing me with this foreshadowing of Judy having Nick’s kits.
kittykitty59527 chapter 14 . 5/30
Please let them be able to have kits! I will be so disappointed if she is not pregnant by the time I finish this story
jtdarkman chapter 21 . 2/12
FINALLY...man the build up was going to be the end of me but thank you for being patient with this and not WAM bam thank you mame there together the end with this story I like that you took the time out to build a relationship and drama. So thanx for the ride thus far and please keep on writing
Furbearinvarmint chapter 37 . 2/7
Nicely done Ophelia!

You gave everyone a chance to be noble and good. Some did, some didn’t...but they all had their own life and story. What a lovely storytelling and storyteller...you had a light touch when needed and a heavier hand when deserved.

Looking forward to any of your future works...I’m sure you have lots more to offer.

Thanks!
miraculousdame chapter 19 . 12/1/2018
Your story is great but a bit... repetitive if anything.
DrJevinator chapter 17 . 11/20/2018
Yeahhhhhh so I found this fanfiction last night and I started it around 7 am and I’ve already read to here lol, and I haven’t moved for the past 2 hours. I think it’s safe to say that I’m a little addicted. But anyways I just want to say that I absolutely love this fic, there are honestly very few fics on here that go into the level of detail that you do. And I can picture every moment perfectly in my head. You are by far one of the best writers I’ve ever run across in the 5 years that I’ve been reading fanfiction and this is hands down one of the best Zootopia fanfictions I’ve ever read, and I’m only half way through. Anyways, good work, this story is absolutely amazing.
Ikanni123 chapter 37 . 11/12/2018
I'm litterly just now done with reading this story. it took me 17 days. About 10000 - 30000 words per day.

I LOVED IT SO MUCH!

Perfect descriptions of surroundings, feelings, movements, facial expressions, backstories and reactions.

It made me laugh and cry a small bit at times. I can easily put myself in other peoples shoes, so to speak. I can be really annoying but it's good most of the time.

There is a bit of repetition in the story though. For example: "Violet met(ing) emerald" and the other way around, bringing up the fact that Judy had taken down a rhino and things that had already happened in the past chapters.

Allthough this story would be shorter without the repetitions and people with bad'ish memory would've maybe forgotten the context of some things. So I didn't really mind so much.

Nicks years on the street was one of the things that came up often but almost everytime the subject came up, I learned something new about his life so that's a plus :)

My thought when I found out that the first chapter of the sequel 'Strong Paws' was out: That's what I call timing! I was 2/3 in this story at the time I found out.

Great work Ophelia :) I'm looking forwards to reading the sequel when more chapters have been released.
Mithendel chapter 37 . 9/29/2018
I just finished your story and I must say that it was extremely well written. I enjoyed every moment of reading it and really couldn't stop reading it because it was so good. You did the characters well and developed them in awesome and interesting ways. I hope to see more from you in the future and keep up your awesome work!
Wolftamer54 chapter 37 . 9/9/2018
There's great. There's amazing. And then there's THIS. WOW. The fluff, the feels, everything blends together in an amazing story that equals almost any mainstream movie or novel(except maybe the original film). As I mentioned in my review on A03, I would've like to see Nick be valedictorian(my personal headcanon is that he did), but that's an absolutely tiny nitpick. And statistically, it is impossible to please absolutely everyone. This is about as close to perfect as a fanfiction can achieve. Hope to see a sequel soon, but until then, let's just appreciate the masterpiece that is "Safe Paws".
papasmurfshadow chapter 37 . 8/9/2018
My second or third time reading your whole story and even now I still find myself in tears as I read the last chapter. You truly have a gift. I hope to read more as you write and I hope you never loose your passion for love. It is truly inspiring. If you ever want to chat or need someone to bounce ideas off of I’m here for you. I love reading your stories and hope you never stop.
DarkSonic01 chapter 37 . 7/31/2018
Just finished the story simply put an amazing read I hope you make that sequel great job.
GhostWolf88 chapter 23 . 7/24/2018
Not to worry about the PTSD research. It affects every person (mammal) differently, that's why you get the conflicting info. My daughter was diagnosed with it after 6 years in the Army and 3 deployments...