Reviews for Safe Paws
papasmurfshadow chapter 37 . 8/9
My second or third time reading your whole story and even now I still find myself in tears as I read the last chapter. You truly have a gift. I hope to read more as you write and I hope you never loose your passion for love. It is truly inspiring. If you ever want to chat or need someone to bounce ideas off of I’m here for you. I love reading your stories and hope you never stop.
DarkSonic01 chapter 37 . 7/31
Just finished the story simply put an amazing read I hope you make that sequel great job.
GhostWolf88 chapter 23 . 7/24
Not to worry about the PTSD research. It affects every person (mammal) differently, that's why you get the conflicting info. My daughter was diagnosed with it after 6 years in the Army and 3 deployments...
TheAlienHeart chapter 8 . 7/22
And the darker side of a strong, determined woman shows itself. Honestly, gals like Judy should be feared WAY more than any other person in the planet; ‘cause they can either be the very best of people or a frighteningly unstoppable force.

Did not see that coming, being completely honest. Nice job.
buaaa genial
huy si que lo inspiran jaja
pobre judi inbolucrad en el cuento jaja
ha que abuelo
ajaja sasa es como judi y cielos padres
cielos jaja esa madre
quiero llorar noo
hay días asucarados
si aveces das algo con toodo tu ccorazón y lo unico que recibes es regaños y un por que gastastes esto o por que sacaste aquello jamás volví a dar algo que hubiese echo yo misma ya que solo una vez lo hise y me dolio demasiado creo que entiendo a nick aveces ser tu y ostrar tus emociones tte hace bulnerable y te lastiman para colmo es horrible
a si hay parejas mas demandantes que otras
hay quiero un bisted con huevos revueltos jaja y suertudo nick