Reviews for Safe Paws
Mithendel chapter 37 . 9/29
I just finished your story and I must say that it was extremely well written. I enjoyed every moment of reading it and really couldn't stop reading it because it was so good. You did the characters well and developed them in awesome and interesting ways. I hope to see more from you in the future and keep up your awesome work!
Wolftamer54 chapter 37 . 9/9
There's great. There's amazing. And then there's THIS. WOW. The fluff, the feels, everything blends together in an amazing story that equals almost any mainstream movie or novel(except maybe the original film). As I mentioned in my review on A03, I would've like to see Nick be valedictorian(my personal headcanon is that he did), but that's an absolutely tiny nitpick. And statistically, it is impossible to please absolutely everyone. This is about as close to perfect as a fanfiction can achieve. Hope to see a sequel soon, but until then, let's just appreciate the masterpiece that is "Safe Paws".
papasmurfshadow chapter 37 . 8/9
My second or third time reading your whole story and even now I still find myself in tears as I read the last chapter. You truly have a gift. I hope to read more as you write and I hope you never loose your passion for love. It is truly inspiring. If you ever want to chat or need someone to bounce ideas off of I’m here for you. I love reading your stories and hope you never stop.
DarkSonic01 chapter 37 . 7/31
Just finished the story simply put an amazing read I hope you make that sequel great job.
GhostWolf88 chapter 23 . 7/24
Not to worry about the PTSD research. It affects every person (mammal) differently, that's why you get the conflicting info. My daughter was diagnosed with it after 6 years in the Army and 3 deployments...
TheAlienHeart chapter 8 . 7/22
And the darker side of a strong, determined woman shows itself. Honestly, gals like Judy should be feared WAY more than any other person in the planet; ‘cause they can either be the very best of people or a frighteningly unstoppable force.

Did not see that coming, being completely honest. Nice job.
buaaa genial
huy si que lo inspiran jaja
pobre judi inbolucrad en el cuento jaja
ha que abuelo
ajaja sasa es como judi y cielos padres
cielos jaja esa madre
quiero llorar noo
hay días asucarados
si aveces das algo con toodo tu ccorazón y lo unico que recibes es regaños y un por que gastastes esto o por que sacaste aquello jamás volví a dar algo que hubiese echo yo misma ya que solo una vez lo hise y me dolio demasiado creo que entiendo a nick aveces ser tu y ostrar tus emociones tte hace bulnerable y te lastiman para colmo es horrible