Reviews for Safe Paws
Robertrohrer4gmail.com chapter 8 . 4/20
loving this so far that being said so.e exposition is definitely needed when it comes to Judy's decision here otherwise it cones off sociopathic especially since she smiles extremely soon afterwards
ZTAddict chapter 21 . 3/19
Dear God, I barely held back tears during this chapter. I read story this a few years back but coming back to it now was completely different experience, It has been a long time since I've come this close to crying. Bravo, Mrs. Midnight.
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 37 . 12/9/2021
And here at the end… I’m glad I’ve read this.
It’s one of my top 5 zootopia fan fictions and a great emotional ride.
Well done.
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 32 . 12/8/2021
Hot dam this is a good story.
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 23 . 12/7/2021
A solid story so far. It’s been very engaging.
I only tend to binge read a ton of chapters if the story is really good and I’ve just noticed how many words long this fic is…

It’s an interesting angle for nick and Judy.
Nicks situation, although quite counter to my usual headcanon of how well off his hustling days left him, sure has setup for quite the tale.
JakeTheArmyGuy1 chapter 8 . 6/27/2021
I think this has been said, but Judy just sitting there and not even raising a paw as a mammal was murdered is a bit tough to swallow.
IMC Librarian chapter 20 . 3/6/2021
“...dancing naked through the streets and indulged in massDELETE MEMORY}]
REFLEX579 chapter 33 . 1/4/2021
I just wanna say the writing is top tier quality. I’ve read probably over a hundred fanfics now and this one is definitely top 5
Blkdragon7 chapter 37 . 10/21/2020
Gods, I fucking love this story! Expertly crafted. Exquisitely written. Tears were shed. Anger, frustration, and exasperation, was experienced. Cannot recommend enough.
Blkdragon7 chapter 28 . 10/20/2020
I'm with Akita, they're giving me cavities
Blkdragon7 chapter 19 . 10/19/2020
Gods be damned Nick, you better!
Blkdragon7 chapter 8 . 10/18/2020
Damn, but I was worried about Judy going to Big. though it made sense she would tap that resource. You handled it well. Good advice to her to collect favors.
Blkdragon7 chapter 4 . 10/17/2020
squeee So adorable.
CameraSkunk chapter 37 . 9/12/2020
I read through these pages and enjoyed every moment. You had me crying and laughing all through this story.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
NPWLong chapter 19 . 9/2/2020
I swear I lost count of how many times I cried reading this story, and this chapter is even before the chap 20 and 21! No matter how many stories I've read or how many times I reread this, still some of the best scenes ever written in the Zootopia fandom. Thank you so much Ophelia!