Reviews for Safe Paws
USA Patriot chapter 37 . 5/8
Knew there was a story out of all that I'd forgotten to check for an update. The last update. Wow. Such a sweet ending. Really like what you added to Judy's speech. Such a nice letter from Nick's father. Now that's what I call planning ahead. Proposal. It was so sweet. Not to sound greedy but I hope you make a sequel. I'm going to re read this over the summer.
predo sounds a lot like pedo and its really rustling my jimmies my man
VarCapel chapter 37 . 4/30
That letter from Nick's dad. My heart...! So good.
Eilyu chapter 1 . 4/25
God I loved this story. I Remember finding this story while searching for another zootopia fanfic to read and after reading the first chapter I read chapters 2 - 36 in about 5 hours? Something around that. Was glad when I checked up the story and saw the next chapter was posted! Hope you do a sequel!
VarCapel chapter 4 . 4/25
28 year old dude and the ending 10 paragraphs or so just left me in puddles... 3
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 37 . 4/23
I can't believe this story is finished. It has been such a beautiful story overall and I believe is one of the absolutely most fluffy, adorablest ones to boot! I haven't been sure how to write a review for this ending chapter, as nothing I could write would do this story justice.

I absolutely loved Safe Paws. You are the Empress of Fluff because of this story and have done such a good job in building it, crafting it, and putting so much love into it that all other stories pale in comparison to it. You've done such a magnificent work with the love story here that seriously, I can't do it justice with words, so instead I'll say two words.

Thank you.
WolfofAvalon chapter 37 . 4/21
I read this chapter as slowly as possible...it killed me to finish it. My heart hurts...for several reasons.

The pure emotion this chapter was filled with...I can’t even begin to describe how it made me feel. I’ve never seen it portrayed this way. You truly captured the meaning of soul mate in this story.

I was expecting the standard speech Judy gave in the movie. The one you wrote was exceptional. It speaks to me as an officer myself. It makes me want to try harder. It gave me a deeper appreciation for the look shared between them in the movie when she pinned Nick’s badge.

The letter from Robert...I was so intrapped into it I forgot what I was reading. This is exactly what I want my future son to know. I have a wild imagination and I could vividly picture Nick’s pain and panic attacks and noises before. I couldn’t. I couldn’t bring myself to imagine the look on his face...the cry of pain...the tenderness with which he held the pocket watch.

And then the proposal. For all they’ve been through, even the claiming, poor Nick was worried about her saying no. Twice. She truly brings out the best in him and will help him heal through his insecurities and pain.

I’d like to suggest two songs I thought of looking back on this story.

The first is when they shared their kiss during the fireworks. It’s “And at Last I See the Light” from Tangled. The next one is Jonathan Young’s cover of “For the Dancing and the Dreaming”. I think it fits Nick perfectly.

I can’t wait for the sequel. I can’t possibly imagine how you could follow up with this already perfect story, but I know my eyes will be glued to it the second I see the first chapter.

Please never stop creating beautiful pieces of art like this. You make the world shine brighter. At least mine is.
Zootacular story!
K chapter 37 . 4/15
Sad to see this end but can’t wait for the next one.
abcd chapter 37 . 4/15
I hope this and Embrace It both actually get sequels (Though I have my doubts they will get sequels)

Thanks for the wonderful story regardless
Nicks tee is such a cute name. Beautiful story
driggs632 chapter 37 . 4/17
Good evening!

I love your writing style, and your banter between Nick and Judy never fails to make me smile. I honestly can't wait to see what you can do with a sequel! When I'm working 12 to 14 hour days for the last nine months and need a story to unwind with, Safe Paws is always a hit. Thanks for your time and effort putting this together and enriching the fandom while you were at it.
Spleriia Emperor Splerii chapter 37 . 4/17
I like this chapter. Keep it up!
Okamiluver00 chapter 37 . 4/16
I loved the story, loved it so much...
aesir21 chapter 37 . 4/16
what a wonderful ending to a fantastic story, will there be a sequel full of hybrid kits and partners on job?