Reviews for The Exceptionals
SilkBunnies chapter 19 . 12/11/2017
Poor Kathy. It must be hell to go back to the place you thought would be your ‘grave’. Her bravery is proof of her extraordinary circumstances; risking what little of her own humanity she has left for the lives of many others. To be honest, I was disappointed that Kathy didn’t grab the photo of her with her family as a memento, considering she probably won’t be returning to her old village.

Speaking of bravery, Sec and the Silurians were courageous against the Cybermen. Knowing the Cybermen, is afraid to think of what they might have in store for the non-humans.

Clare, as usual, was lovable and lively.

I’m excited for next chapter!
GingerFury chapter 18 . 11/24/2017
And so Kathy is revealed. Now the scene from the end of Sec on the beach makes sense. It's always nice to see a cyberman that has emotions. Actually one of my favourite Doctor Who scenes is Danny's A Soldier's Promise speech from Death in Heaven. Fantastic chapter especially with Clare comforting Kathy. Can't wait for the next one.
SilkBunnies chapter 18 . 11/23/2017
Two chapters! This is such a gift! Thank you for your dedication. You two are brilliant.

I guessed right about the Cybermen being the perpetrators, but things are turning out to be much more dire than I thought. Can the Cyber-Slaves be saved? What about Sarah? Is she going to be alright? And what of Kathy? I can only imagine how much anguish she’s going through. Sec and Martha make a great team, by the way. Not only that, but the reference to the episode “Doomsday” and the “Daleks in Manhattan” arc was quite clever. Sec has come so far from who he was before.

Don’t worry about taking your time on uploading chapters; this is your story. Work at whatever pace is comfortable for you two, we readers know how hectic life can get. ;)
SilkBunnies chapter 17 . 11/23/2017
I love this story. There’s not a lot of stories exploring Dalek Sec and who he could have been. So I was ecstatic when I stumbled upon this fic. It’s so interesting and the world building adds an element of depth to an already engaging story. Thank you for writing this.

Anyways, it seems like the Cybermen are responsible for the sickness and the missing townspeople. I don’t know if I’m right, but it’s my best guess. Considering that Sec and the Cult of Skaro actually met up with the Cybermen at one point, it would be intriguing to see how Sec would react now as a changed being.

Clare is a cutie! I like how she communicates using sign language. It’s a nice touch.
GingerFury chapter 17 . 11/22/2017
It's the Cybermen isn't it? If it is it seems so obvious now. So is that who the new exceptional is? Anyway another fantastic chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter.
GingerFury chapter 15 . 11/2/2017
It's alright. Nice to see Clare getting a bit better after her rough experience in Core. That last bit was rather ominous, was about a new exceptional? If so is it in a new arc or from utopia?
GingerFury chapter 14 . 7/2/2017
It's always a pleasure to leave a review for a fantastic story Alpha. Poor Clare I hope she's alright soon. By the way is it possible to get a hint on if and or when there will be another exceptional? Also it's a pleasure to see you at the forefront of this story Alpha
GingerFury chapter 13 . 6/28/2017
I loved this chapter. Clare was brilliantly badass and I honestly chuckled when I read Alkero's reaction when she realised Clare was a Weeping Angel. Poor Doctor knocked out by perfume again. God damn it I want Sec and Clare to get together soon, they'd be the power couple of the universe (or terror couple when other people realise what they are).
Son of Whitebeard chapter 12 . 6/25/2017
glamorians
Andrey258 chapter 9 . 6/20/2017
Awww. The interractions between Claraesia,The Doctor,Martha and Sec were so sweet. I am thoughtfully impressed with how well you are developing their characters. Have a nice day.
GingerFury chapter 12 . 6/20/2017
I really loved this chapter. I really enjoy how Sec and Clare are interacting. I also enjoy Private Scarl's character for some reason. By the way curious question how fast is Clare? Is she still as fast as other Weeping Angels or is she slower.
Andrey258 chapter 8 . 6/19/2017
Awww. This was so sweet. I definatly like how you found Sec a mate that he could relate to. Great job. Have a nice day.
Mindflood chapter 9 . 6/14/2017
I love the idea of a good Weeping Angel! This is the type of thinking that needs rewarding, so I decided to review.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 11 . 6/12/2017
ooh Ogons
GingerFury chapter 11 . 6/11/2017
Congrats on over 1000 views. This arc has been great so far and I bet it'll get even better. Oooh is it possible that the TARDIS is going to have some more residents cause both Dahko and Blom seem quite different compared to how their species is normally thought to be. Then again Blom mightn't be able to manage travelling with the Doctor if he did join.