Reviews for The Exceptionals
GingerFury chapter 15 . 11/2
It's alright. Nice to see Clare getting a bit better after her rough experience in Core. That last bit was rather ominous, was about a new exceptional? If so is it in a new arc or from utopia?
GingerFury chapter 14 . 7/2
It's always a pleasure to leave a review for a fantastic story Alpha. Poor Clare I hope she's alright soon. By the way is it possible to get a hint on if and or when there will be another exceptional? Also it's a pleasure to see you at the forefront of this story Alpha
GingerFury chapter 13 . 6/28
I loved this chapter. Clare was brilliantly badass and I honestly chuckled when I read Alkero's reaction when she realised Clare was a Weeping Angel. Poor Doctor knocked out by perfume again. God damn it I want Sec and Clare to get together soon, they'd be the power couple of the universe (or terror couple when other people realise what they are).
Son of Whitebeard chapter 12 . 6/25
glamorians
Andrey258 chapter 9 . 6/20
Awww. The interractions between Claraesia,The Doctor,Martha and Sec were so sweet. I am thoughtfully impressed with how well you are developing their characters. Have a nice day.
GingerFury chapter 12 . 6/20
I really loved this chapter. I really enjoy how Sec and Clare are interacting. I also enjoy Private Scarl's character for some reason. By the way curious question how fast is Clare? Is she still as fast as other Weeping Angels or is she slower.
Andrey258 chapter 8 . 6/19
Awww. This was so sweet. I definatly like how you found Sec a mate that he could relate to. Great job. Have a nice day.
Mindflood chapter 9 . 6/14
I love the idea of a good Weeping Angel! This is the type of thinking that needs rewarding, so I decided to review.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 11 . 6/12
ooh Ogons
GingerFury chapter 11 . 6/11
Congrats on over 1000 views. This arc has been great so far and I bet it'll get even better. Oooh is it possible that the TARDIS is going to have some more residents cause both Dahko and Blom seem quite different compared to how their species is normally thought to be. Then again Blom mightn't be able to manage travelling with the Doctor if he did join.
Andrey258 chapter 7 . 6/7
Great chapter. Totally original,filled with suspense and an ingenius rescue by Sec for his Angel. I can not wait for the Master to arive. It would be so awesome. Have a nice day.
Andrey258 chapter 6 . 6/7
Great chapter. Kinda sucks that the Weeping Angel that was different from the others runned off,but this new appearence of a new enemy is fascinating. Great job. Have a nice day.
Andrey258 chapter 5 . 6/7
Yet another great chapter this time with Dalek Sec going trought the adventures of Season 3 with the Doctor and Martha. Fantastic job at describing Sec fear of Weeping Angels. Have a nice day.
Andrey258 chapter 4 . 6/7
Awww. This was so sweet. The way you writte the way Martha talks with Dalek Sec was so sweet and the way they bathed in the pool,watched the movie and the question at the final was well written and fantastic. Have a nice day.
Andrey258 chapter 3 . 6/7
Oh. Poor Dalek human Sec. Bad Tardis,bad. I definatly loved the interractions between Sec,Martha and the Doctor. They were so sweet. Have a nice day.