Reviews for Lunar Obsession
YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady chapter 1 . 3/31
this is a sad happy. I want to die like that when I eventually have to die. happy, old and healthy in the arms of my beloved. the bar has been set high! but this is the second read and its as wonderful as the first. so thanks for writing and sharing this with us!
Jeraly chapter 1 . 2/10
Love this story
VinoAmore chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
This was so good! I was not expecting that ending. It was brilliant. I loved this story. Great work. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Alytiger chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
I loved this. So good. Wow.
tilly90 chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
I remember reading this for the comp! I love how you didn't need to give every step of the story and it still feels like an epic. I love the initial interaction too, it was really well done!
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
that was quite lovely
Synoir chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
This was so beautiful. I can’t even express how much I loved it. The ending was so beautiful, and it made me tear up really. I loved how Fenrir prefers to approach her as the wolf.
You really took Fenrir and Hermione pairing to another level.
HH chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
This was so good! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
Oh, this was a nice read. I'm very glad to be reading a story of Hermione and Fen, I've been dying for new fics about them so thank you for writing this! :) 3
Redbeardswoman chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
I really liked this story!
roon0 chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
Awesome.
Kittenshift17 chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
*throws heart at your feet* *sobs* Bloody hell! I was not expecting this story or that ending and dear Merlin, it's wrecked me. I should NOT have read this at work. I feel like I've gone catatonic at the very idea. So much left unsaid that I want answers to. So much that I almost prefer to leave to the imagination. What have you don to me?

Brilliant story, love. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

xx-Kitten
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
so intense
rabbitastrophe chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
This was a gorgeous piece and in short words, explained really well the dynamics between these two characters. Thank you so much for this piece! It was beautiful.