Reviews for Finding Life
Bluzerker chapter 4 . 3/31/2020
Why isn’t this tagged as a romance? I didn’t know anything about the manga, just one punch man, and I was excepting some actual friendship, not Alabama incest. Ugh fucking anime.
Mangoose chapter 2 . 7/25/2019
This is the crossover I never knew I needed. Please make more. I'd love to see the Monogatari cast react to how powerful Saitama really is. Also, to be honest, I'm quite convinced that the Monogatari girls are what Saitama needs to start feeling human again.
bmurd3rf4c3 chapter 4 . 10/25/2018
I hope the next chapter, ploz that your update arrives early next time.

Even so, do you plan to follow only the monogatari story or will you go for the opm events?
Ben56 chapter 4 . 10/22/2018
Okay not bad new chapter, i wonder what would the girls think of him if they come to witness, Saitama's great power. Well i will be waiting for the next chapter, how will he get to flirt whit Asahi?
kerrowe chapter 4 . 10/22/2018
Weird story.
Kinda funny though.
Only know Saitama.
Dark.Lord0 chapter 4 . 10/21/2018
Change this to M-RATED! And just DO the LEMON!
Dim95 chapter 2 . 8/18/2018
Continue with the plot, in addition, you should make Saitama taciturn, expressionless and reserved
McTopHatIII chapter 3 . 6/12/2018
OKAY NOW WHAT KIND OF SICK FREAK MAKES OUT WITH HIS GOSH DARN AUNT!?
Echoh chapter 3 . 5/5/2018
Y'know, I'm not gonna lie. I don't quite know what to make of this. It's glorious yet strange and all at the same time I can't wait to see more lol
Saru chapter 1 . 5/2/2018
No genderbended characters, that's just weird
Dim95 chapter 3 . 4/30/2018
podrías seguir con la historia es muy buena y hacerla más larga, también tengo que aclarar que Saitama no demuestra sentimientos, el es indiferentes y muy poco expresivo, podrías arreglarlo
Guest chapter 3 . 4/23/2018
Copulate with 14 females?
While there isn't enough amount of canon females characters in One Punch Man for that to work, if you exclude the other female characters in Minamoto-kun Monogatari, it would be quite interesting if you decide to gender bend/swap some of the male characters in One Punch Man. I'd like to see female versions of Genos, Sonic, Amai Mask, and others in this story after all.
Ben56 chapter 3 . 4/22/2018
Good chapter, i was realy wondering when you will update this story? It was worth the waiting, Saitama begins his new adjunto, alongside his Hero for hobby job. Thank you, see you next chapter.
Dark.Lord0 chapter 3 . 4/22/2018
Maybe you should change the rating to M if there will be any sexual content
Dark.Lord0 chapter 3 . 4/22/2018
Thank you for the update!
That was Amazing