Reviews for Finding Life
KURIFFUUUU HANGAAAAARRRUUUUU!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
Update!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/20/2017
I dont know much about the series that isn't OPM but, you're making me curious.
Fun writing
SamMason666 chapter 2 . 5/21/2017
This is really good, the pacing is incredible.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/17/2017
Saitama isn't that dramatic. And he doesn't do any kind of holding back, and I consider him yaking the arms before the kill him holding back. When they sqy he defeats enimies in one punch, that may sound cool but remember how boring it is for him. He doesn't make the, lose a limb. He doesn't toy with them. He doesn't let them continue to beg for mercy. He hits them. And they die.
Ben56 chapter 2 . 5/17/2017
Yes i like it, i never get to finish reading the manga of Minamoto-kun Monogatari, but my favorite character was Kaoruko. Thanks for the new chapter, until next one.
Zabaniya chapter 2 . 5/17/2017
Feels as though I'm reading the manga considering the fact that the chapters are short and like, every chapter at all is always Nine Pages. Still wish that chapters were longer or updates were more frequent but hey, it's your story.

Now concentrating on the chapter, an interesting take on the situation on Saitama being not being able to feel emotion. While not similar to Minamoto's case of fear of women, it can still be a reasonable problem by allowing him to be with women as instead of allowing him to be comfortable with women, it allows him to feel emotion again.
Zabaniya chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
Wow, this is one rare crossover. Especially consideringg the fact that the only ever crossover that was ever made with minamoto-kun monogatari was a bleach crossover that was deleted a long time ago.

I am really interested to see on how thing go with the crossover and hope that you won't abandone or forget about this. This story has a lot of potential and ways on how it will go. I'll be adding this to my favorite.
Ben56 chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
I think this story is going to be good, if there is one thing i wanted the most seems i finish looking One Punch Man was for Saitama to get a girlfriend/s (harem), whit how much everyone don't give him any credit for what he do, a girlfriend would be something bad for him. Of course he still must be powerfull but dense(astronomicaly). Thanks for the new story, i will be waiting the next chapter.
El guerrero Goku chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
Interesting truth there is no crossover of minamoto kun monogatari, is the first I see in fanfiction.
SantaSocks chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
wonderful! ...so far
Saru chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
Seems interesting, hope to see more.
Fanreaderzero chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
Out of all the One Punch Man crossovers I've read, why did you make this one?
Not that there is anything wrong with it.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2