Reviews for The Remix
LadyThompson chapter 2 . 4/29/2003
Took me awhile to read this one, because I couldn't get on the internet long enough at a time to read the whole thing.

It's very good...and I am anxiously awaiting the next one. [_Allen and Dilly are coming up!]

I really like it so far.
Alicia G chapter 2 . 4/28/2003
Hey dudes i love it... it's better than the first. As you asked me at school i saw some errors that i'll tell once you remind me or if I remember. I was just spacing nothing biggie.

Kari... please get some sleep, for your friends sanity and your families. Even though it makes talking to you more interesting, insomnia might become a habit.

Great work!

LishLish
dillpops chapter 2 . 4/24/2003
hey, this is REALLY good, I keep having to think about where references are coming from ;; I really like this, definately going on my favourites *click*
Etowato chapter 2 . 4/23/2003
Yay! A new chapter! It's wonderful. I love Merle and the 'restraining order'.*lol* _ Hahahahahah! Balgus's last words, "And build me a monument!", is just priceless!

I guess I will have to read on to find out what was the fuss about the hair spray. Heh! I can't wait for Allen, Dilly, and Folkie to show up. [I suspect that Allen and Folkie would be deeply involved with the hair spray.] _ Update soon! This is great!

Gah! What does "Edud sknaht!" and "Dlrow eht elur segassem lanimilbus!" mean? And what language is it in? Must...find...out...
freelancer47 chapter 2 . 4/22/2003
lol omg this is soo hilarious! hehehe...you have to continue!
LadyThompson chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
::Giggles::

That was lovely..you going to write another chapter?

I'm glad that Al reccomended this to me.
Shrike chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
WHERE did you come UP with THIS! Man, do I love a good parody! :) You really should get more reviews - you did an excellent job with

chapter one. Please, please write more! You seem to have specific talents and intelligent humor required forthis sort of thing. YAY! Finally something promising in parody area!

HAHA I absolutely LOVE the way you follwed the series (well kinda followed :)). In all this time I've seen only one hilarious Esca parody on net, where some guy put snapshots from episodes in

comic-like way with his version of text, but this has got to be the BEST written Esca parody I've ever read (and I've read a LOT! :)).

UPDATE SOON! Can't WAIT to see what you do to Allen and Dilandau.. oh and Folken and Dornkirk hehehehe

“magical girl gets transported to strange world” - hahahaha - you only make it sound bad :))
Etowato chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
is actually the third review I wrote for the same chapter(left one at your friend's website too). I hope this doesn't tell you how pathetic I am by now. _;;

I think you should definitely continue this and finish the whole show. I don't know why people aren't reviewing this because it's REALLY GOOD. I think you people are genius to come up with this stuff. Perhaps you will get more reviewers if you update more often. Usually longer fics get more reviews.

My favourite part is when Van and Balgus have their little fight right before the Rite of Dragonslaying.

Also the part about the Anime cult and reciting anime episodes in contests. Now I want to go and join an Anime club. _

I really mean it when I say I'll review every chapter because it's fun to read your story!
Paige Moonsword chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
*chuckles* Simply unique and hilarious! I loved the Amano part where, Hitomi goes about memorizing the episodes! Phew! This idea is hilarious and a boggling, if you know what I mean? Everything is differnt. hehe. I'll get used to it. Don't worry! *smiles* Keep up with the great job. I don't think I could ever write something like this._

P.M.